Search results

+
  1. J

User Content not appearing in Game

My mistake, I didn't install the latest dotNet hotfix. I had one downloaded before the 3.4 patch that wasn't compatible with it. Now all is well and mods are working.
  2. J

W2 RedKit Mods not appearing/working

Sorry guys, I didn't realized that the dotNet fix was updated for the latest Witcher 2 Patch. I installed the dotNet fix for the 3.4 patch and now the mods are working. :)
  3. J

Of course. they are installed, appear in the content manager, but the game is not affected in any way. I have the feeling this has to do with the .net issue.
  4. J

W2 RedKit Mods not appearing/working I installed the Lykaon mod and the FOV Mod. They both appear in the "User Content Manager". When I start the game, however, they don't appear in game or work at all. FOV doesn't change, the Lykaon mod does not appear after I click on new game. There isn't...
  5. J

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

And NexusMods.
  6. J

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

No luck with the server at the moment. I can just see all the people hitting the F5-Key... :rolleyes:/>
  7. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

And the server went down. How many of you clicked the link at the same time?! :confused:
  8. J

User Content Manager cannot detect a mod? Here's a workaround!

I have the problem that the mod appears in the mod manager but not in the game. The usercontent.ini has the line in it with the mod, still it doesn't appear in the game. There isn't even a user content menu option.
  9. J

The thing is, the mod appears in the mod manager, but not in the game. I can select and deselect it in the mod manager. When I start up the game and click on new game I don't even have a User Content option.
  10. J

User Content not appearing in Game Hello there, I installed the patch 3.4 for me to use the user created content, in my specific case Lykaon. The files for the mod are in its right place, the MyDocuments folder. With the 3.3 patch I got the .net issue, for which I downloaded the Hotfix. I...
  11. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Definitely one other gripe I had with the wasd controls. Would be nice to have it amended.
  12. J

Full Combat Rebalance 2

This sounds very much like an improvement to the already good game. It addresses the gripes I have with the combat system. Looking forward to it!!
  13. J

Favorite Boss Fight? <spoilers>

Every boss should have a weakness, don't you all think. The boss fights in TW2-well I liked the Dragon fight, I had to reload several times before I got to defeating it. Not that reloading is a definite indicator for quality. Maybe not considered a boss fight, the encounter with the...
  14. J

Xbox 360 Expansion Pack or TW3?

Tahnks.
  15. J

Xbox 360 Expansion Pack or TW3?

on the 30th? What is happening then?
Top Bottom