W2 RedKit Mods not appearing/working

+
W2 RedKit Mods not appearing/working

I installed the Lykaon mod and the FOV Mod. They both appear in the "User Content Manager". When I start the game, however, they don't appear in game or work at all. FOV doesn't change, the Lykaon mod does not appear after I click on new game. There isn't even a user content option.

I have the latest patch, that is, the mod patch. I did have to download and install the dotNet hotfix because I had the problem with Witcher 2 not starting.

The mods take no effect on the game whatsoever after installing them into the folder Documentes/Witcher2/UserContent. Any suggestions anyone?

Silly question really: Did you check mark them on the User Content Manager? They have to be marked.

Oconnell said:
Silly question really: Did you check mark them on the User Content Manager? They have to be marked.

Of course. they are installed, appear in the content manager, but the game is not affected in any way. I have the feeling this has to do with the .net issue.

jonas82 said:
Of course. they are installed, appear in the content manager, but the game is not affected in any way. I have the feeling this has to do with the .net issue.
Maybe. I can't think of anything else. Let's hope someone else can help you with this.

Sorry guys, I didn't realized that the dotNet fix was updated for the latest Witcher 2 Patch. I installed the dotNet fix for the 3.4 patch and now the mods are working. :)

Top Bottom