Search results

+
  1. Mashajab

Cyberpunk 2077 REFUND.. yes, I want to refund this game..

Ok, first of all I would like to everyone, who reads this thread, inform: I sincerly think CP2077 is great game, with great potential, and huge possibilities in future. And Iam sure it will be BEST game I ever played - but not today. From the beggining of CP hype I was there - I have at least...
  2. Mashajab

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I really wan to say goodbye here and somehow express my thoughts. I have been with GWENT from server test, even from first hours of closed beta. I played 600 hours of Gwent, I spent 200€ on ingame items, I spent so much time on Youtube and Twitch watching streamers, great people like swim...
  3. Mashajab

Trinkets are not avaible?

Trinkets are not avaible? Hello, In last season I was RANK 18, season before I was 19, and season before I was 15. So Iam suppose to have one border from each season, right? Yet, they are still locked.. Wild hunt hound, Wild pup, and Dragon hatchling.. I got avatars, but not borders.. is it...
  4. Mashajab

Farseer not boosting

Farseer not boosting Was playing ST, I put 2 farseers on board.. + one Vrihed officer.. One Farseer boosted, the other one not..
  5. Mashajab

Reward system and Kegs vs Midwinter and Season shortening

Reward system and Kegs vs Midwinter and Season shortening It has been on my mind since first anouncement of Midwinter and season shortening, that because of those there will be huge abbys between players from closed beta and new players. Currently, there are by my counts --- 1706 cards in...
  6. Mashajab

Cards with 20+power should be nerfed

Cards with 20+power should be nerfed So, Im plaing either with Ciri Nova, Olaf, Shuppe,.. its fun, I admit - for endgame.. but ist way too much power swing, such cards should be nerfed down at next patch - because its not about strategy, only about last card played. Or nerf up every other card...
  7. Mashajab

Dun banner cavalery didnt showed up

Dun banner cavalery didnt showed up Me: NR Oponent: Monster I was playing NR deck with Dunn banner, I was loosing 20 points at my turn start - I lost addition 2 point due to fog - so total 22 points less. But Cavalery stayed at my deck..
  8. Mashajab

ORE : -45

ORE : -45 It might be some bug.. I had 145 ORE, bought1 KEG, now I have -45 ORE.. what??
  9. Mashajab

terrible performance on PC

terrible performance on PC after last patch - performance gets worse than ever.. GPU and CPU usage up to 100% even in menu - my notebook overheats as soon as I start game..90+°C..terrible..
  10. Mashajab

Connection lost Thread deleted?

Connection lost Thread deleted? So - where is this most important thread? 17 pages of D/C issues is gone - so as my posts in it.. Who deleted it????
  11. Mashajab

Where to report bug exploit?

Where to report bug exploit? Hello, wheere to report bug exploit with redanian elite and Dijkrstra?
  12. Mashajab

BUG - Redanian Elite

BUG - Redanian Elite Hello - just to describe situation. Me: Nothern realms Oponent: Northen realms I was plaing Redanian elite and Reinforcements afterwards - so I had 3 gold Redanian Elites (8str each). My opponent player Kaedwen seargant and targeted my one Elite, so It became bronze...
  13. Mashajab

Server disconnectng

Server disconnectng Hello, I had that problem earlier, checked it with my ISP provider - nothing seems to be problem on my end. But disconection occur max 1-2 per day. After patch, it did happen 10 times in 10 minutes. Server keeps disconnecting.. sometimes I manage to get to match, but after...
  14. Mashajab

Redanian elite - bug Nr.2

Redanian elite - bug Nr.2 Hey, I was playing NR and my oponent was NR as well. 1st we both played Redanian elite on both sides. 2nd my oponent played Reinforcements - it make his RE gold, of course... but my redanian elite was transformed as well - is it bug, or is it normal? since I dont...
Top Bottom