BUG - Redanian Elite

+
BUG - Redanian Elite

Hello - just to describe situation.

Me: Nothern realms
Oponent: Northen realms

I was plaing Redanian elite and Reinforcements afterwards - so I had 3 gold Redanian Elites (8str each).
My opponent player Kaedwen seargant and targeted my one Elite, so It became bronze again.

In next move, before I played any card, and this bronze RE with str8 become gold with 10str.

this might be awfull bug..

Mashajab;n7314080 said:
Hello - just to describe situation.

Me: Nothern realms
Oponent: Northen realms

I was plaing Redanian elite and Reinforcements afterwards - so I had 3 gold Redanian Elites (8str each).
My opponent player Kaedwen seargant and targeted my one Elite, so It became bronze again.

In next move, before I played any card, and this bronze RE with str8 become gold with 10str.

this might be awfull bug..

I don't think it's a bug, might be just a boost to Redanian Elites (because there are still 3 of them on the battlefield maybe?. Same thing happened to me with Dijkstra today.

No Title

Mashajab;n7314080 said:
I was plaing Redanian elite and Reinforcements afterwards - so I had 3 gold Redanian Elites (8str each). My opponent player Kaedwen seargant and targeted my one Elite, so It became bronze again.

I was on the other end of this tonight, I had damaged one Elite to 1 STR, so when they promoted the Opp had 3 8 8. I demoted one of the 8s and it repromoted at start of the opponent's turn. Got a screenshot (attached) and reported to CDPR. I would suggest you also report to CDPR (link in my sig if you need it).

Attachments

• photo91950.jpg
    photo91950.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 90
I don't think that's a bug, the card reads, when there are 3 or more redanian elite convert it to gold, that says that if you make it bronze, the next turn it will go again on gold.

Top Bottom