Search results

+
  1. G

The Devs Proposed Weather Changes!

Personally I am against this idea. If anything I think the game needs more "buff removal" options not less.
  2. G

I receive much better cards from kegs after the patch. Something changed?

You are just lucky, since the patch I only got two new cards in all the twenty something kegs I opened (Shackles and Mardroeme) all the rest was mill material.
  3. G

Why play casual match instead of a ranked match?

You could ask the opposite why play ranked ? Personally I don't really care about rank, the only time I played ranked was to test if it was possible to get a negative rating and/or be demoted (and the answer to both is no, 25 defeat, no victories, no draw, stuck at zero rating and stuck on rank...
  4. G

Personal stats ?

My bad, I miss that part, really need to watch the video. Challenge accepted! Time to dust of my "no win" deck :)
  5. G

Personal stats ?

Well we don't really know how far down the later the rank rewards will go, I doubt if you are rank 10'000 you will get any rewards ;)
  6. G

Matchmaking Issues

Level don't mean anything, it's just indicative, you can have a bad player level 100 like you can have a very strong player only level 11, based on what CDPR said Match making is based on win / lose ratio among other things but don't care about level.
  7. G

Aard + weather OP !

Well in the same way that before if a monster deck is playing Caranthir your have to wonder if a lacerate is not coming next forcing you to remove weather as fast as possible. Honestly what you describe is a worst case theoretical scenario that is very unlikely to happen very often , it's very...
  8. G

Aard + weather OP !

It's not really "two rows" it kills only one row, the one on which Aard is played, the other one is just a "normal" weather impacted row. Like I said during the "weather is OP" controversy some weeks ago, IMHO the issue is that there is way too many weather effect card in this game, that's what...
  9. G

Aard + weather OP !

Well weather followed by lacerate has the same board clearing effect, the only difference of this one is that it works on weather resistant cards and doesn't work on siege row.
  10. G

Aard + weather OP !

Huge yes, but like a lot of other strong combo it's also situational you have to be able to place it, for it to be "huge" you need : - To have Aard and at least a weather card in your hand. - Have weather resistant card or no cards on the targeted row - Once you play it have your opponent not...
  11. G

Patch 0.8.33 -- out now!

Nice patch, the new card notification bug is still there though.
  12. G

Aard + weather OP !

That's where Quen become very useful as it totally neutralize this combo for the protected units. And if you are playing Keira you can protect a whole row with it.
  13. G

Open Some Kegs In New Patch 0.8.33

Lucky you. I opened around 8 kegs and the only legenday I got was one I already had for a faction I don't currently play :) Actually the only "new" card I got was the shackles all the rest was mill material.
  14. G

Patch 0.8.33 -- out now!

The daily rewards tiers are not tied to level, so in worse case you still get that.
  15. G

Scheduled maintenance of GWENT's servers

First game after the patch and my opponent has animated cards, and tons of new cards... ok... either he had tons of kegs or it's a dev :)
  16. G

CDPR Please confirm Game Reset After Beta

Well, it if works like others CCG (e.g. Heartstone, Shadowverse, etc...) the rank / score / whatever reset every "season" (i.e. every month) to avoid veteran players rank to be unreachable for new players. So I strongly suspect it will be the same for Gwent.
  17. G

Really annoying when someone forfeits

Let's just that I have been traumatized by it :D so I tend to react strongly everytime it appear on the board even thought it has been nerfed in previous patch.
  18. G

Really annoying when someone forfeits

Well I usually forfeit for 99% of my defeat, it has become a reflex, as soon as I consider that I can no longer win, or when my opponent has played Margarita/Hawker support, I automatically forfeit, send GG, start a new game.
  19. G

Patch 0.8.25 Changelog

I know that the "new" cards (i.e. Coral, Shackles, etc...) are not supposed to be in this patch; but base on the notes the new "animated" cards won't be in it either. Too bad I.
  20. G

[BUG] "New card" indicator buggy in collection screen.

I haven't yet, I thought this forum had the same purpose.
Top Bottom