I receive much better cards from kegs after the patch. Something changed?

+
I receive much better cards from kegs after the patch. Something changed?

Before the patch I opened maybe 20 kegs and received one legendary card. Since the patch I opened maybe 7 kegs and got 3 legendary cards already.

Was I unlucky before and my luck finally catches up with me or has something changed?

Means that you're lucky bastard and we all hate you.

Kidding. But no, I receive only crappy cards after patch.

Maybe just a run of good luck on my part, but since the patch I've gotten 2 rares, and 3 legendaries in my last 4 kegs! One of them was even animated.

sob59;n7328040 said:
One of them was even animated

Yeah, had this also. One of those 3 that I can choose 1 was Foltest and I coulnd't get why would system give me starter leader and why it shows that I don't have it.

prostynick;n7328140 said:
Yeah, had this also. One of those 3 that I can choose 1 was Foltest and I coulnd't get why would system give me starter leader and why it shows that I don't have it.

The game treats an animated card and the non-animated counterpart as different cards.

I think the ratio hasn't changed. I got a bunch of legendaries in 2 days in the last patch while I only got one this week.
Just random.

prostynick;n7327190 said:
Was I unlucky before and my luck finally catches up with me or has something changed?

You are just lucky, since the patch I only got two new cards in all the twenty something kegs I opened (Shackles and Mardroeme) all the rest was mill material.

I got two animated premium cards. Both Henselt and I milled the entire Frankenstein bastard faction a few days before the patch.

there might be some kind of "pity timer" where your chance to get legendaries increase after a certain number of packs opened. hearthstone has a system like that, and i've noticed after buying 30 packs yesterday that i'd get a bunch of epics (and one or two legendaries) in quick succession after several packs with only commons and rares.
then, back to only commons and rares for a while, and the cycle begins anew.

TBH the first 15 kegs I opened this week were amazing, with like 3 legendaries and 6-8 epics, and this include in the choice 1 premium leader and 2 premium legendary gold (actually took one of the two gold, as Imlerith wasn't especially impressing me, so I took the Ge'els and Iorverth premium only).
Since then however, it's back to the usual routine of 30-35 scraps worth kegs, or almost.
Today I just got Myrgtabrakke as a daily reward tho, so I was happy nonetheless, didn't had that one yet :D.

And a few games later, I actually stole a Myrgtabrakke to my opponent with Uldaryk very early (he discarded it with ermion at round 1... he got Ermion with Johnny since he was NR, and was apparently unaware of the SK discard big nerf since he looked very confused about the fact he had to pick discarded cards first, I was laughing my ass off the whole time :D ), completely disrupting his play (was apparently salty about it when I played his myrgtabrakke last round as the last card to win, didn't send a gg~).
First time playing that card after I got it and it wasn't even mine since didn't include it in any deck for now. Sometimes, you get weird coincidences like that.

Top Bottom