Search results

+
  1. K

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

121 hours in, just arrived in Skellige - feedback/opinion So as the title say, I have 121 hours played in the Wild Hunt at this moment. I'm still in act 1, I have JUST arrived in skellige and im almost lvl 23. First the good part. This first hour on Skellige was stunning. Game managed to take...
  2. K

Game crash after launch!!! And NPC's not loading in!

Game crash after launch!!! And NPC's not loading in! This is getting so freaking frustrating!!! Almost every time I start the game since 1.05 it will crash when I start moving (possibly cause I instantly run?) as soon as I have loaded the game. Haven't noticed pop-ins since 1.05....but it's...
  3. K

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

Don't think its bad actually. It punishes you for not finding the quest in the right time, punishing you for roaming the open world. This is not a mmorpg where you have endless of quests to do in all ranges and its okay to lock you out of quest xp because you will still reach max level. By...
  4. K

I tend to disagree actually. We wont really overshoot. Just imagine it like knowing the good quest pattern from the beginning. It's totally doable to complete every quest in the game without any becoming gray if you do it in a certain order. So I don't think it's a cheat or hack at all, as long...
  5. K

Do you know if it breaks achievments? Many games break achievments when you mod them (like beating the game on blood and broken bones). No shady side effects of doing this? Really afraid to break something else or whatever. But god damn do I wanna play again. Haven't played since Friday as my...
  6. K

Afraid to try but really wanna play... Does it really work? Doesn't break achievments? Will it now be that all quests show recommended level 69?
  7. K

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Well if at least that worked, but no, even that is broken :P At least for Steam users.
  8. K

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Haven't been able to play since before the weekend (when i discovered this bug, probably lost a good bit of xp before i noticed), my main quest is green but not giving xp that I see on youtube other people get. It's not grey so i should get it..... And don't tell me to add the console thing to...
  9. K

General questions about vendoring items and crafting!

General questions about vendoring items and crafting! So, some things I wanna ask those who have searched around more than me (cause I can't find answer to all this with search function, sorry!) Glyphs and runestones, can they be upgraded like mutagens? I have so many now and I haven't really...
  10. K

Alchemy ingredient Albedo

It is something you have to craft, look at the top section of your alchemy list :) Not awfully expensive, just need some alcohol from innkeepers/merchants. I'd wager you have the other ingredients already.
  11. K

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

Truly amazing work you have done here for the community. Certainly more in-depth and specific than a lot of the other half-assed reviews we have seen, a few focusing more on a personal agenda to get across than a truthful review! I must admist I was so pissed when the middle east got the game so...
  12. K

Roche's path, attacked in and outside of camp!

I think he might be Redanian? No i didn't import. But i guess maybe it's like in act 3 when you didnt import (with the guards outside), the game assumes the worst possible outcome for you and throws it at you :P
  13. K

Yeah, fair enough, i remember another group like that on iorveth's side also. That wasnt such a big mystery anyway, as they had my arrest warrant on them. The other guy though, thats the one im wondering about. Had a short dialogue with him then he attacked me. It was in the very first part of...
  14. K

Roche's path, attacked in and outside of camp! Hi there! I was just wondering about a few things that i couldnt find the answer to on google alone. I was attacked when talking to this guy in the kaedweni camp. He was quite near king henselt's tent. Why? Who was he? Also attacked outside of the...
  15. K

Key inputs count double in "menus"

I added that in the config, didnt change anything, the properties looks almost like yours, the top option is one to the left of yours, otherwise same. It looks like synapse is installed, its down on the right bottom of my desktop with the time etc, but its not logged in or anything so, dont...
  16. K

It's a Razer Black Widow Ultimate. Not sure if it uses any control panels at all, not that i can find. This is how my user.ini looks like http://i.imgur.com/UCWxgAG.png dont see your option there at all.
  17. K

Melitele's heart

Exactly, I was going by those guides doing exactly that. Cause on my first playthrough i convinced them to give it to me in the beginning. He helped me distract the guards, but didnt give me the amulet =/ Already looted all of flotsam so can't be bothered to load back. Sucks a little as it is my...
  18. K

Melitele's heart

Melitele's heart Hey! On my second playthrough now. Was looking at a guide for the prologue to not miss anything, and I made newboy wear his armor. But I didn't get meliteles heart anyway. Is this a bug? Can i cheat to get it? Just cant stand to play the whole prologue again. (totally ocd about...
  19. K

Key inputs count double in "menus" Hey! I have tried to google this and also check this forum, but it's not giving me any proper result, maybe I'm just bad with search keywords. Anyway, here goes: When in menus, like checking skill tree, or at a merchant selling stuff, things like...
Top Bottom