General questions about vendoring items and crafting!

+
General questions about vendoring items and crafting!

So, some things I wanna ask those who have searched around more than me (cause I can't find answer to all this with search function, sorry!)
Glyphs and runestones, can they be upgraded like mutagens? I have so many now and I haven't really even put any in my weapons and armor, I always feel I will change it soon anyway, or that they can be upgraded so I should just save them. But I found they are worth a crapton of money, so maybe I should start selling and using if they can't be upgraded or combined.
Quest items that are moved out of quest tab, I am really paranoid about selling this stuff. It's junk worth 1-4 crowns only, like crones doll, xenovox, talisman. They were important items, but I guess useless now (although I always felt maybe the xenovox could be used again)
Has anyone been able to dismantle fisstech? Says you should be able to so I just keep it instead of selling.
Any reason to save mutagens from specific monsters after making concoction? I have tons of foglet mutagens for instance...
And final: does anyone know where to sell bolts? No one seems to accept them....

I read that once a quest item has served it's purpose, you can sell/destroy the item. The game will not let you drop or sell a quest item accidentally.Once you have applied a Glyph or a Runestone to an item, you cannot recover it without dismantling/destroying the item. I don't know if they can be upgraded or not.As for Mutagens, if you place one in the Mutagen slot of a character ability of the same color, it will boost your stats for abilities within that color that you have activated. You can combine a number of lesser mutagens to make a greater mutagen for this purpose if you have the recipe. I don't know an answer to your crossbow bolts question.If I am wrong about any of this information, I hope that someone will correct me. Good Hunting to you.

I have sold "bolts" before, but I don't for the life of me remember where. But you are right most shopkeepers will not buy them.

Good Luck

And final: does anyone know where to sell bolts? No one seems to accept them....

yup.

head due north from the oxenfurt gate of novigrad, the alchemist in the church ontop of the small hill.
has 500 gold, active during daytime, 6am -6pm ish.

also try novigrad docks area, the bottle salseman who only sells bottles. next to our favourite drunkard.

(bit of a thread necro bump, but worth it ;))

Top Bottom