Search results

+
  1. S

Shockingly bad NPC/Textures/vegeration/general assets POPIN since 1.08, EVERYTHING ULTRA!

Shockingly bad NPC/Textures/vegeration/general assets POPIN since 1.08, EVERYTHING ULTRA! I just installed 1.08 and OMFG, the popin was so bad that I had to check whether my card or SSD were going bad. What the hell have you guys done? It is NOT fun to see stuff popping out EVERYWHERE when I am...
  2. S

Are we going to get DirectX 12 mode? How many of you guys want DX12 support? I know I do! :D Please VOTE!

Are we going to get DirectX 12 mode? How many of you guys want DX12 support? I know I do! :D Please VOTE! So for a game like Witcher 3 which is already graphically impressive and demanding, DIRECT X 12 support would make this game truly legendary! The game just came out just over 2 months ago...
  3. S

Did 1.07 fix missing key for Person in Distress in Velen and missing Claywich barber?

Did 1.07 fix missing key for Person in Distress in Velen and missing Claywich barber? Did 1.07 fix missing key for Person in Distress in Velen and missing Claywich barber? I cannot download the patch as GOG keeps going offline. Those 2 bugs made me quit the game a while ago. Should I even...
  4. S

Patch 1.05 - Shocking NPC pop-in, totally ruins immersion. Please fix asap...

Patch 1.05 - Shocking NPC pop-in, totally ruins immersion. Please fix asap... I just noticed some SERIOUS NPC pop-in today ,the worst I have seen in an open world game, yes WORSE than AC Unity which itself was terrible. Did Patch 1.05 give the NPCs the power to magically appear within 3 feet...
  5. S

Quest: "Twisted Firestarter" Bugged outcome?

Quest: "Twisted Firestarter" Bugged outcome? I did the Twisted Firestarter quest and Went to Vizima then fast travelled back to the village and noticed Willis has a new forge. He also has a new conversation option. Is there a fix for this quest? Can CD Project Red acknowledge...
  6. S

Patch 1.05. Severe FPS drop when using Igni in combat.

Patch 1.05. Severe FPS drop when using Igni in combat. As title says, since patch 1.05 I am experiencing around 10 FPS sudden drop when using Igni in combat. Every single patch that has been released now has crushed performance. The last patch which was decent was 1.02... I am playing at 1080p...
  7. S

Lost 10 FPS since patch 1.03 & 1.04. Let us revert to 1.02 !!!

Lost 10 FPS since patch 1.03 & 1.04. Let us revert to 1.02 !!! Before patch 1.03 hit, I never dropped below 42 fps and now after 1.03 and 1.04 I have suffered a 10 FPS drop MINIMUM. I saved the game in same exact spots to benchmark and I am monitoring my framerate with Fraps. Where I had...
  8. S

Patch 1.03 - Drop in performance by more than 5 FPS...

Patch 1.03 - Drop in performance by more than 5 FPS... Before patch 1.03 hit, I never dropped below 42 fps and today I am shocked to find a big drop in FPS. I saved the game in same exact spots to benchmark and I am monitoring my framerate with Fraps. Where I had solid 42+ fps, I am now...
  9. S

Please post your performance numbers(PC)

Please post your performance numbers(PC) Hello there, I am playing on a GTX 780 Ti 3GB (with the new Geforce driver), an i7 3770K at 4.5Ghz with Hyperthreading Enabled and 8GB DDR3 RAM. Playing the game at 1080p, I have had to switch off "Nvidia Hairworks", had to set "Foliage Visibility Range"...
Top Bottom