Patch 1.05. Severe FPS drop when using Igni in combat.

+
Patch 1.05. Severe FPS drop when using Igni in combat.

As title says, since patch 1.05 I am experiencing around 10 FPS sudden drop when using Igni in combat. Every single patch that has been released now has crushed performance. The last patch which was decent was 1.02...

I am playing at 1080p with Foliage at Very High and Hairworks off. Everything else at ultra Using latest Nvidia driver and everything else up to date.

Was fighting 3 ghouls at 60 FPS. As soon as I used Igni, it dropped to 50 then slowly climbs back up. This sudden loss of fps is very jarring. Anyone else experiencing this since 1.05?

Last edited:
As title says, since patch 1.05 I am experiencing around 10 FPS sudden drop when using Igni in combat. Every single patch that has been released now has crushed performance. The last patch which was decent was 1.02...

I am playing at 1080p with Foliage at Very High and Hairworks off. Everything else at ultra Using latest Nvidia driver and everything else up to date.

Was fighting 3 ghouls at 60 FPS. As soon as I used Igni, it dropped to 50 then slowly climbs back up. This sudden loss of fps is very jarring. Anyone else experiencing this since 1.05?

Normally my average fps was 30-35 after i used an igni to a water hag, my fps dropped to 16-17 fps permanently. reloading the save or restarting the game doesn't change a thing

Normally my average fps was 30-35 after i used an igni to a water hag, my fps dropped to 16-17 fps permanently. reloading the save or restarting the game doesn't change a thing

I just hope they can optimize burning effects, it take very many fps in both pc and console :(((((

Top Bottom