Search results

+
  1. D

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

Now that you can play against friends in the xbox one, can i play against friends that have an GOG account? Or they must download the windows 10 version? If this whas answered in another topic, can you redirect my doubt to it? Thanks to everyone and have a good day.
  2. D

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

Play with friends in the Xbox One version Hi there! I don't know if there is already a topic about this thread. If so, please send me a link and i close this one. My doubt is: it is possible to invite friends to play Gwent in the Xbox One version? In the PC i can invite friends to play, but...
  3. D

[BUG] Xbox One. 4th new mutation site won't unlock despite all research

Hi everyone. I waited for more thwn two months and received no answer from CD Pronekt. Then i decided tô start a fresh game from the B&W expansionista, to try if the bug would happen again, and its all ok. No bug at all this time. Thanks to all that in anywhay have helped me in this matter ​​​​​​
  4. D

No cards in any deck.

There is 4 decks available at start: Northern Realms, Monsters, Scoi'atel and Skellig. You can change the cards to play, and save the configurations of the cards (what's in and what's out of the deck).
  5. D

How the hell I'm supposed to win in this game?!

I'm playing on the Xbox, and my win/loose ratio is about 1 (more or less). Don't buy anything. This is a game of strategy (like chess or the gwent in the witcher 3, with a few diferences), what matter the most is the time when you play the cards, the cards you choose to make your deck (not the...
  6. D

NG+ questions & game recommondations

As far as i know, with the exception of the mission itens (monster trophies included) and gwent cards, everything goes on the new game +. Not sure about the enchantments.
  7. D

Basic Wolf School Gear BUG

I dont know if this happen to you, but when i made the wolfschool legendary mastercrafted trousers, they come with 4 slots. Is that normal? Can some itens have more than 3 slots? I'm in new game +, and beside the explained above, the diagrams from the normal versions of the armors (founded in...
  8. D

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I've heard it is very good, indeed. I'll by it and play soon.
  9. D

Which Gwent deck do you prefer to play with?

I like any deck except the Monsters (don't played with the Skellig yet).
  10. D

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

In my humble opinion, i think there are things more important than the new color/ textures/ models of armors (i mean, some little bugs). In fact, i didn't even noticed it until read this post today (many months after the implementing of the mentioned features). But, like i said first, it's just...
  11. D

New Game++ and so on.

It will be good if they allow a new game ++ AND you only play it on the Death March dificulty (or some other harder), without add any items or new levels (the cap still the level 100, for Geralt and items).
  12. D

Best witcher gear sets

If you're using the mutation 'Euphoria', the Manticore armor adds 30 points to toxicity, and increase your attack power and signal intensity a bit (beyond that, it's one of the best lookings among the armors).
  13. D

New Game + from the expansions

What Dragonbird said is my question indeed. I was asking about do a new game + using ONLY a save from one (or both) expansions. And Ingsoc85 has answered it. Thanks everyone for the posts. My save has the mutation slot bug (one of the slots never unlocks even after research all mutations), and i...
  14. D

New Game + from the expansions

New Game + from the expansions Hi everybody! I don't know if there is a thread like this. If so, show me and i'll post my question on it (and this can be closed). I wanna know if you can start to play from one of the expansions (HoS or B&W) and, after finishing, you start a new game + (whithout...
  15. D

Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

I checked my xbox version and it's 1.31. And the mutagen slot bug stand still... :(
  16. D

Things to do on NG+ [Spoilers]

Complete the gwent deck, because the cards you earned in the first play don't pass to the new game + (and so, i haven't even start to search for them in the first playthrough).
  17. D

Possible Bug: Can't Scroll Gwent Cards in Draw Instant Rematch (PC 1.10)

About choose a card from the discard pile, do you noticed if it isn't only hero cards in the pile? Medics can't revive them. If it's not the case, sorry about my coment.
  18. D

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I have the W2 to X1, thanks to the backward compatibility. But never played the W1. In matter of graphics, the witcher 2 still very good, even today. No need to do a remastered version. But thw witcher 1 seems a bit outdated (by the videos that i saw on the youtube).
  19. D

What is a best way to play?

I've done only the quests that fail after you go much further. I go through the main quests and do the others (contracts and side ones) after finish the game.
  20. D

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thanks, CDPR, for one of the greatest games ever made!
Top Bottom