New Game + from the expansions

+
New Game + from the expansions

Hi everybody!
I don't know if there is a thread like this. If so, show me and i'll post my question on it (and this can be closed).
I wanna know if you can start to play from one of the expansions (HoS or B&W) and, after finishing, you start a new game + (whithout the need of play the main game once more).
My save has a problem and i don't want to start from level 1 once again.
Thank you for the attention.

yes, you can start any expansion rom the main menu and new game+ (if you have a save game file you completed the gae with, first)

Uuh, I don't know the answer to the question, but I'm not sure the "yes" answers so far are correct.
My understanding is that the OP is asking if he can play NG+ using a savegame where ONLY the expansions were played, i.e. as standalone games, not as part of the main game.
Given that this is true...
(if you have a save game file you completed the gae with, first)
I suspect, without knowing for certain, that the answer is no, you can't.

Uuh, I don't know the answer to the question, but I'm not sure the "yes" answers so far are correct.
My understanding is that the OP is asking if he can play NG+ using a savegame where ONLY the expansions were played, i.e. as standalone games, not as part of the main game.
Given that this is true...

I suspect, without knowing for certain, that the answer is no, you can't.

I just tested it with a save game were the main quest were disable and only the two expansions were played and you indeed could start a NG+ with those saves.

What Dragonbird said is my question indeed. I was asking about do a new game + using ONLY a save from one (or both) expansions.
And Ingsoc85 has answered it. Thanks everyone for the posts.
My save has the mutation slot bug (one of the slots never unlocks even after research all mutations), and i was thinking about restart from the expansions, to begin a new game + (and see if the problem end).

Top Bottom