Recent content by aaronsahota

+
  1. aaronsahota

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

I hope Iorveth is in this for the love of god lol
  2. aaronsahota

Witcher 1 in RedKit

I understand the team is busy, but do you think it would be possible in the future to provide more modding tools for Witcher 3 modders? There is a lot of potential within the community but there is only so much they can do with the current tools they have.
  3. aaronsahota

Witcher 1 in RedKit

not going to lie...Caller me impressed son. Fantastic !
  4. aaronsahota

Witcher 1 in RedKit

no problem ahah but perhaps a Iorveth quest line would be a more viable option then as the main issues would be perhaps making the quest line with scripting and trying to adapt the voice overs from witcher 2 to 3 to create new iorveth dialogue. I know assets like scoia'tael can be used as they...
  5. aaronsahota

[MOD REQUEST] Iorveth & Saskia

Any update on this? I would love to see this modder and the modders who made the witcher prologue to give it a go. Maybe set up a patreon to support and who knows maybe even see if we can match up dialogue from Witcher 2 to create new dialogue or hell even raise enough money to hire the actual...
  6. aaronsahota

Witcher 1 in RedKit

This is making me think, witcher 1 remake will be possible by talented modders lol I wonder if the team who made witcher 1 prologue with 3's engine would be interested in importing this maps somehow into three? Definitely reminds me that W2 graphics and details are still strong even in today's...
Top Bottom