Recent content by Aarwyn

+
  1. A

Iris' Greatest Fear (Plot Spoilers)

I think there is something that wasn't explained properly or perhaps left as a mystery on purpose - it's never actually explained how Iris died. When asked, the cat and dog say that her heart just "burst".. and when Geralt asks if it was a heart attack, they say no. So, how is it that someones...
  2. A

Is any of this proven in game? Or just your theory? I'm curious to know as it seems a lot of thought was put into it. :smiling:
  3. A

Ah, so it is open to interpretation. I really thought I was just missing something horribly obvious, or thinking to deeply into it. I agree that it must have something to do with the amount of horrible deeds he committed, along with his dabbling in black magic. Or perhaps that that was her...
  4. A

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I agree, I really hope they reconsider this. Or possibly continuing the story from Ciri's point of view?
  5. A

Iris' Greatest Fear (Plot Spoilers) Theres already an Iris' Greatest Fear thread, but it's mainly about the boss fight. I wanted to address some things I was a bit confused about in my first playthrough of HoS. Okay, so - what exactly IS Iris' Greatest Fear? I get that it's Olgierd in the...
  6. A

Favorite Quest?

Krull32 Yeah, there was, but it was a pretty old thread and there was so many replies the thread was a bit too cluttered for any discussion :p ---------- Updated at 04:40 PM ---------- After playing the DLC, this is now my favorite quest as well. Actually if I could just count the entire DLC...
  7. A

Where's Ermion?

Basically what Saladin said, he should be at the Druid's Camp, but I think you need to be at a certain point in the main quest. :)
  8. A

Favorite Quest?

Favorite Quest? What was your favorite quest from The Witcher 3? Mine had to be Now or Never (Triss romance) What about you guys? :faith:
  9. A

Your Witcher 3 "Wow" moments [Spoilers]

I totally agree, Eredin was an easy fight. His blows become horribly predictable and I used the same method of attack for the whole fight, just dodge and attack. He might have hit me twice the whole battle. :eredinfacepalm: ---------- Updated at 02:38 PM ---------- My wow moment was Triss...
  10. A

Mod Permissions

Mod Permissions .
Top Bottom