Recent content by AizenKSuigetsu

+
  1. A

Patch 1.2

Thank you for the hard work devs, starting my fourth playthrough right now! Back to night city I go :)
  2. A

Hotfix 1.12

Heyo, not even playing on pc, ps4 guy here but I was driving through the badlands on my way to night city and just felt the need to come say something. If anyone from CD sees this please just thank the devs again for their hard work. As I've said I play on ps4 and even with everything going...
  3. A

Patch 1.1

Hello again, just wanted to state my thanks again as a ps4 player... I haven't been able to put CP down after the patch. Everything runs much smoother than it did, noticeably in areas that normally see a drop in fps (especially in combat!), and the driving feels much more stable. Also...
  4. A

Patch 1.1

Thank you for the hard work CD devs, you guys are truly under appreciated. Game looks and runs smoother than ever after the patch, from my experience so far, on my ps4 slim. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you guys do next. I'm still upset with the higher ups... so to you...
  5. A

Hotfix 1.06

This is exactly why CD Projekt Red is my favorite devs ever, staying true to your word. Thank you again for how quickly you guys are sending out updates! Busy with my second playthrough now and already thinking about the build for my third! My game of the year hands down. Keep up the good...
  6. A

Hotfix 1.05

CD Projekt Red, I love you guys to death and I always will, but why why why couldn't you have made Judy bi? I've never had a bigger crush on a fixtional character (she's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen!) lol, and I was heartbroken to discover that I couldn't romance her... Don't get...
  7. A

Important Update

Nah CD, it's all good. You guys are the best and it's clear as daylight that you put a lot of effort into Cyberpunk. No game nowadays are without its hiccups and as far as I'm concerned you guys delivered in full. I'm playing on the ps4 slim, and for the most part it's running beautifully...
Top Bottom