Recent content by algi80

+
  1. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

I think, too, that the color scheme is bad. I'm not color blind, but I still see the three magnifying glass icons as 3 different shades of purple. It should be red like the traffic lamp, blue like the sky and a third basic color like green or yellow or something like that, not this mish-mash...
  2. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Cooperation in itself would encourage interactivity between the player in the game as it is. If the game would be optimized for cooperation (stronger monsters, etc.), interactivity would be awesome. The game draws quite a few bits from Arkham Horror, why not the coop elements?
  3. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Did you kill them all? If you don't kill them, they stay in their place.
  4. A

Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

When and/or how often can we expect gameplay changes to the tabletop game?
  5. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Now I was playing more with Triss and needed blue clues and proofs. So, it turns out that blue investigation cards are more dangerous than foul cards. That's counterintuitive. I thought investigation is there to give us clues and proofs faster in interesting ways. My blue card made me roll 3...
  6. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

After my opponent exited the game, I played a bit solo. The game is way too easy. I gathered the 8 XP cards of Geralt very fast. After that developement has no value, I can put wounds and fouls on it. Geralt needs way more potions and effects. For example ones that reroll dice or something like...
  7. A

Gameplay Feedback Thread

I hope this is the right thread for this: The extra action good fortune card didn't work on two occasions in my first game with two different players. Also, I don't really understand the mechanics yet. I choose one obstacle from all the obstacles at the end of the turn. So, the more obstacles...
  8. A

Game Issues Thread

Sorry, I think this is the wrong thread. (The good fortune card that gives one extra action, didn't do anything. It happened twice in the game with two different players.)
Top Bottom