Recent content by AndreaColombo

+
  1. A

ALt look for Yen, Ciri, and Tris

I think in the GOTY edition the alternative looks are on at all times by default, but don't quote me on that one (I don't own the GOTY edition; just seem to remember reading that in another thread.) Kinda silly not to have the option, anyway.
  2. A

[MOD REQUEST] Bending collar for Wolf School gear

Ah, thought it could be done with XML hacking like enabling the tucked-in hair. If actual texture editing is required, unfortunately I cannot help; I have no idea how to edit textures. Hope someone takes this up.
  3. A

[MOD REQUEST] Bending collar for Wolf School gear

Given pointers to the files to touch, I'd be glad to do this, presently, I'd have no idea where to look. CAPA14 - you've done a lot of work with armors for AMM and IIRC Eskel's armor is one of the options AMM enables. Any idea whether it is possible to do this and where I should be looking?
  4. A

WHY hair styles messed up in BAW ?

Doubt they'll fix it at this point, but you could try submitting the issue directly to the reds: http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/ If all else fails, as I said, it's a fairly easy thing to mod in :)
  5. A

WHY hair styles messed up in BAW ?

Are you employing any mods, by chance? The tucked-in hair are governed by a XML file; perhaps a mod is overwriting it and doesn't have the tucked-in style for the bear armor. If not, it's a fairly easy thing to mod in. I did it for the Wolf set for personal use.
  6. A

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Amazing as always, PetitJuul ! His own STLM, probably along with Mezziaz 's reshade.
  7. A

The Beauty of Witcher 3 in Stunning Screenshots

Free Camera mode + PhotoMode 2inOne mod
  8. A

Wild Hunt, or Hearts of Stone, or ... (help!)

Well, there's a mod that calms it down :)
  9. A

Wild Hunt, or Hearts of Stone, or ... (help!)

On the contrary, you would be missing out if you dived into the expansions right away (though the game does offer the opportunity to do so if you so desire.) Ideally, both expansions blend with the main story and can be played whenever you reach the appropriate level, although it is generally...
  10. A

Mutagens lost when starting NG+ since 1.30

It's probably related to this other bug.
  11. A

Browsing/Finding Character's Dialogue

Potentially very silly question: How do I convert string files to CSV and back?
  12. A

Patch 1.31 broke combat

Hey Ghost, Could you write a brief guide on how to do that? Where can the 1.11 behavioral trees be found?
  13. A

How do I use the crossbow?

It means it has infinite bolts to shoot. Once you select the crossbow from the radial menu, you need to press the "use quick access item" button in-game. By default it is bound to the central mouse button, which in my case was the wheel. I remapped it to a more convenient key.
  14. A

Browsing/Finding Character's Dialogue

Hi CAPA, thank you. So, string ID I want to change is 1188303. I want to remove the last bit of the text from it. So my understanding is that I should create a brand new file that contains only this string as modified by me, and put it in the content folder of my mod without trying to...
Top Bottom