Recent content by Andreson

+
  1. A

[Spoilers] Top Ten Changes I would have made to The Witcher 3

Indeed. Though it would definitely uphold a lot of PR and attention post-release like Djinni did for Witcher 1. Redkit for Witcher 2 even had a few mod releases. May they figure out what to do in the future. Imho it's suspicious that the studio in Krakow didn't find much work, that the...
  2. A

BTW because this is brought up so often in other threads - shame that the REDKIT was never finished for Witcher 2 and it seems Witcher 3 won't find a new incarnation in the same way any time soon?
  3. A

Remember this company? Wha' happened?

It's more about not keeping up to the Enhanced Edition tradition. But whatever. They did a good job but the story in the main game just kinda went... not well. Very muddy for Eredin.
  4. A

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

Siegfried in Act 3. On everything else - read the books.
  5. A

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

Not exactly agreed in this department. To me it is just that the games distanced themselves too much from the books (says the guy who hated reading until he was 16). Witcher 2 succeeded moderately in taking care of the Witcher 1 heritage of choices, though many were lost even there...
  6. A

Witcher 2 Import

A few choices, but a lot of them are dumped in Witcher 3. Witcher 2 is unfortunately mostly isolated from W3 and a lot of that legacy is ignored in the new game. Troublesome story with many trilogies unfortunately. You can take the questions/answers and you'll get the same results to be blunt...
  7. A

Blood and Wine released, The wicher 3 finished, no word from CDPR

Witcher Modkit should've been out since RedKit for W2 was promised. Witcher 4 as a direct continuation to the trilogy is not an option and can ruin everything. We don't want another endless Assassin's Creed. Sapkowski would hate the game probably. Geralt lives or dies, once in the books and...
  8. A

Last two point will find most support among the community without doubt. The first one comme ci comme ca.
  9. A

Blood and Wine released, The wicher 3 finished, no word from CDPR

Yeah well if we're not getting EE I'm not buying the expansions to be honest. With all due respect for the work you made. This is a matter of principle. The fanatical praise wouldn't overcloud for me this nonsense...
  10. A

Wow, you brought a resume with everything that's wrong with Witcher 3. This should be written in gold letters quote from "people who care about the saga". ---------- Updated at 04:37 PM ---------- Doesn't mean we should stop bitching about it.
  11. A

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Iorveth is an idealist but at the same time is inclined to use cruel methods, especially when cornered (which is how he survived all these years). Sad that these two veterans, Roche and Iorveth never met again after Witcher 2. Because that was an epic clash of politics, ideologies, views. In...
  12. A

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

In the OP that point was implied. In my opinion Witcher 3 didn't go farther than Witcher 2 or 1 in terms of maturity. Just less sex scenes, less dirty politics, simplified main story (for it's own loss). The story somewhere down the middle definately seems way too linear. The side quests were...
  13. A

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Hopefully you're wrong because it took them a year or two to update Witcher 1 and 2 to EE. They still have a studio in Krakow. No reason not to be an optimist. An EE would make it sell better as it would look like Witcher 3 is a really refined game, not just with lots of content. Also, anything...
  14. A

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

OK, but did you try to pass the game till the end with choosing the side of the priest? In Act 5 or the epilogue (can't remember exactly) there is a sequence where you can absolutely see him for the pathetic man he is, in contrast to Abigail who adopted Alvin (twice). Maybe I just saw what I...
  15. A

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

Do you have any hopes for an Enhanced Edition of Witcher 3 as a tribute to the trilogy (and fix some story leaks to connect it to the books and previous games) in the forseable future ? Thank you in advance.
Top Bottom