Recent content by AndrewLB

+
  1. A

Relic swords and items.

Saddle bags are your friend. The reason why you have no space is because you're a hoarder. Just about every sword or armor i've come across also has diagrams available, so you can just make a fresh one if you need it later on. Btw... right after entering "no man's land" i came across a diagram...
  2. A

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

I've come to the conclusion that reason why CDPR delayed the game 6 months ago was to completely scrub the game of the "Ultra" and "Very High" settings in order to conform to Sony and Microsoft's Parity requirements. Normally they could have just removed those two options, but after the sh*t...
  3. A

SIgns: Firestream is absolutely worthless

Pretty much all the signs suck for quite a while in all the Witcher games. They get pretty sweet when they're upgraded tho.
  4. A

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

Here is the first graphics card I ever purchased... Diamond Stealth SE. 2mb vram. Upgradable to 4mb!!! I got it so I could play DOOM. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/DiamondStealthSE.png
  5. A

Poor Performance on Nvidia Kepler Cards

nVidia has all but given up on making any driver improvements for the GTX 7xx series cards and the benchmarks prove it. The GTX 780ti should be easily as powerful as a GTX 970, but it does substantially worse. I'm not sure what's more insulting. Being lied to about a downgrade or spending...
  6. A

Controls keep switching from keyboard to xbox 360 controller

I'm having the same problem. I got so sick of it, i unplugged my Xbox 360 controller with the hopes of the message going away.... but it's still doing it!!
  7. A

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Dude.... your laptop has a GT 620m. That is an incredibly weak GPU and performs substantially worse than The Witcher 3's minimum recommended specs, which is a GTX 660. Additionally, the minimum CPU is an i5-2500k, which is also much more powerful than what you have. There needs to be a...
  8. A

The foliage and foliage shading

I'm probably one of the last people who would defend the downgraded final version... but I can't just sit here and watch people trying to intentionally make it look a lot worse than it is. Btw... why don't you guys post your own screenshots? Or do you not have the game and are basing your...
  9. A

Redanian Halbedier's armor - Long red armor

Considering the fact that your Geralt is only level 5, and the one sporting that sweet armor is level 15 AND does 423 damage with his silver sword.... you've got a ways to go before you see that armor. I just don't see the point in starting a new thread over a question that can be mostly...
  10. A

Witcher 3 Graphics

This has NOTHING to do with the budget. The high quality assets were already created and running when they released the 35 minute gameplay video 6 months ago. It's not like this was a decision made 2 years ago. The game was gutted from 40gb+ to 25gb right after they announced the games install...
  11. A

Witcher 3 Graphics

At the very least I expected the graphics to be as good as the 35 minute gameplay demo from 6 months ago since that was what most people based their pre-order on. At the time CDPR claimed it would be 40gb on PC... so why is the final release only 25gb?
  12. A

Challenge: Post the best screenshot that compares

Here's a screenshot I took a while back.
  13. A

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

As a long-time fan of the Witcher games and someone who has followed the development of the Witcher 3 since the beginning, I have to admit that i'm deeply concerned over what has happened to the game over the past 6 months. I've heard countless excuses but none of them address the simple fact...
Top Bottom