Recent content by annuschka

+
  1. A

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft

Oh those poor english people.Im stunned how well researched Narrenturm, the witcher books and the witcher game are. I found a lot of stuff in my collection of mediaeval manuscripts too..
  2. A

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft After reading "Narrenturm" (I guess its also called "Narrenturm" in English and Polish?) I did some research and found a lot of Grimoires and Books mentioned in the Story and some more related to the topic. Because I'm bibliophilic...
  3. A

Fan-art

...no comment :beer:
  4. A

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

I updated my wallpapers (made the nose smaller).
  5. A

Fan-art

Oh thanks... stupid quotation marks... messed html with bbcode :-\
  6. A

Fan-art

Finally I found some time to continue the image. -> Close-Up from the head with references (Ingame and original concept art). Feel free to criticize. I didn't update the wallpaper jet. And I think I will add more detail to the shirt... later...
  7. A

Wiedźmińskie Fan-Arty

Odmianiam je. Nic skończony :)Dziękuję!Edit: lepiej?
  8. A

Wiedźmińskie Fan-Arty

tapeta:-> 1280x1024-> 1280x960Jest z mój nowy -> Fan-Art.
  9. A

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

My recent fanart ( -> here ) as Wallpaper.Preview:-> 1280x1024-> 1280x960 (also for 1024x768, 800x600 or whatever, just stretch)Warning: Use in public can cause spontaneous lipstick stains on your screen.
  10. A

Fan-art

Work in Progress! ::)Geralt... April... Rain... wet... it's not quite the prettiest calendar layout, but it's printable on every printer (A4 with border). First, I have to correct some mistakes (the amulet... *bashesherheadagainstwacom*). But I think this style works well for the whole...
  11. A

Fan-art

Not really... Some simple advice I can give are: If you look at a picture, never think "Wow, thats so great I could never do this..." but always think "...no, its not that hard to draw like this" ;) No really, whatever you do, do it like youve done it all of your lifetime (works also good with...
  12. A

Fan-art

Sorry to disappoint you, but here is another Geralt :PMechanical pencil & some graphite, A4, rough sketch defining pose and darknesses...Unfortunately I can't work further untill next year. Next step will be colorizing digitallly.
  13. A

Fan-art

Hey thank you! In fact I have already done Altair, Jackie and a Bloodelf. The original idea wasn't to paint those comics (they are a kind of "waste") but to paint twelve nice concept art pieces. I had to limit my list on "western games" because those male characters from japanese games are...
  14. A

Fan-art

...remember kids: Things that work out fine separetely (like talk to girls, slaying monsters, drinking lots of beer...) aren't necessarily supposed to turn out well when done all at the same time... ::)
  15. A

Witcher comic book..

As far as I know there is a comic book alredy. But it seems to be a bit old...
Top Bottom