Recent content by Anwell

+
  1. Anwell

The Relic and expansions.

I struggled with the idea of V giving a damn almost the entire game. Giving the character a few weeks lifespan never struck me as a good idea in the first place. Not in a open world game. But my bet is we get some story pre-ending, that has little or nothing to do with the relic. But please...
  2. Anwell

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I doubt they will say anything until they have finished patching the game. And even then the focus will probably be on the majority. I want better, but would be really surprised if we got anything
  3. Anwell

And it's such a shame. Goro was such a big part of the plot and had an organic chemistry with V in a way River never had a chance to develop.
  4. Anwell

[POLL] V's partner

True. But it's not quite the same though is it. More like a tease of what could have been. Oh well. A girl can dream
  5. Anwell

[POLL] V's partner

Team Takemura here..so forever alone I guess
  6. Anwell

Couldn't agree more. Even the "best" ending catered too the female romance options. Which makes it even worse. Though I don't think Cd project originally intended it to end up that way. My guess is that they developed the female romances options first, then simply ran out of time. (Not that...
  7. Anwell

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I wouldn't mind either.. And the more endings he could possibly survive in, the more likely we are to see him again. And since there is no body... And on top of that I don't think he would just give up. Not like that. At least not as long as Yorinubo lives.
  8. Anwell

I would love to see more of him. He is probably my favourite character. Problem is he is so bound to Arasaka though.. Still, I wish for a better ending for him. Even if that might go against the cyperpunk theme. We can only hope
  9. Anwell

I do wonder about that. I haven't done all the endings myself but Yourinobu is still alive in some isn't he?. So why kill himself? Does he simply give up on vengeance if Hanako dies.? He still hasn't avanged his master after all.
  10. Anwell

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

So am I. Such a missed opportunity there
  11. Anwell

Honestly that would not even surprise me at this point... Perhaps they wanted V close to death so they can kill him/her to make the story more linear. After all we do kinda get shoehorned into the same place.. 1. Dead (obviously not canon) 2. Dead in 6 months. 3. Or an engram. If V is living...
  12. Anwell

I'll take post ending dlc over what we got anyday. So we can only hope.
  13. Anwell

Yeah that's what I was afraid of.. I just loathe that kind of writing. And now we either get post ending dlc were we yet again chase around to save V's life. Or we are left with this mess.
  14. Anwell

So it seems we need uncorrupted DNA for the biochip. Arasaka apparently kept some of Johnny's on ice for over 50 years..(if not his entire corpse for all we know) But they can't extract DNA from V's teeth or hair or anything else that would not be altered by the biochip to insert into a new...
  15. Anwell

Here is my problem with HOS

Thats a shame. I managed the caretaker on normal with using quen and attacking at the right time, when he has his axe stuck etc. Iris greatest fear killed me several times, till I got lazy and turned it down to easy. On easy I had no problem killing him at all. Are you high enough level ?Maybe...
Top Bottom