Recent content by apeacefulworld

+
  1. apeacefulworld

Witcher Enhanced Edition dead body in 2019

dear tommy ok thanks, i will go download it and test it out. thanks for your advice.. 1609419403 dear tommy i tried to find the save game editor but the site says " the editor are available as a download free of charge for owners of the original version who have registered their game "... i...
  2. apeacefulworld

Dear Tommy5761, Can you pls advice me on how to not suddenly all latest saves files get this issue in the coming times? jon 1608529550 thanks for the help 1608530646 oh i forgot to mention, i use a trainer not a mod per say..
  3. apeacefulworld

Done, i changed it, please see if it can work now. thanks
  4. apeacefulworld

Dear Tommy5761, i downloaded in to my google drive Please help Thank you very much sincerly jon https://drive.google.com/file/d/19RKuY8Q_F7yks1ogmL_Gl5jAFx6-JCjF/view?usp=sharing 1608376643 done,
  5. apeacefulworld

I am not using any mods. I tried to attach my save files but after it loads up it shows the attached picture, the name of the save file is got a line over it. I think this attach files button only allows pic files with jpeg, png, etc files. How do i attached files with the save extention...
  6. apeacefulworld

Dear Someone from the Technical Team Dead body bug. Suddenly most of latest save files are loading with geralt stuck on the screen and cant move. Please advice. How to avoid this situation in the future. Attached is my latest save file please help. thank you sincerly, jon 1608267814 my both...
Top Bottom