Recent content by arri-att

+
  1. A

Custom gwent mod

So, when are you going to make this deck?
  2. A

Custom gwent mod

Well, this is your opinion. I see a lot of sense in Wild Hunt deck, since Wild Hunt are not monsters, they are higher elves, and it is strange they are mixed with endregas and bruxas. Enemy deck is too vague, just a mix of different not connected factions. How does Azar Javed connected with...
  3. A

Gwent - [Skellige] and [Wild Hunt] decks, new cards, abilities, balancing - discussion

You are not the same person from reddit? If no, we did a whole Wild Hunt deck a while back http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52000-Custom-gwent-mod?p=1822052#post1822052 here are the screens. Long story - short. I had some ideas for WH deck, Skellige deck and Radovid deck. I did some...
  4. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

It does WHAT now? Breaks the entire NG+ concept? How a minigame passtime breaks NG+? Did you play this game to collect cards? I don't understand you people.
  5. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

Witcher fans forever unhappy. CDPR: Here, have this fantastic thing, that you requested for a long time completely free! Fans: But I don't want to collect gwent cards from scratch. Me: Well, f*ck you. Thank you, devs. This is fantastic! I think this game was fantastic at launch and anything...
  6. A

New game plus for witcher 3?

NG+ is really a vain wish. It is fun for right 10 minutes, after which you will get bored beacause W3 is not hack-n-slash game, which is about combat alone. Also scaling works not really well, since you power-up geometriacally. People make high level builds, that allow them easily to dispatch...
  7. A

I am angry. Wolf Armor Related. Dev, read this.

I just got really annoyed, because people know no merit. Even community for such game as Crysis 3 (which had bug on bug, ton of problems and totally non-responsive developers) had less demanding participants. I really liked W2 and W3 and thought: "wow, guess i could join the community to share...
  8. A

I don't understand. You hate free stuff? As I said it is the base peice of armor that is upgradable to 34 lvl. 14 lvl to 34 lvl. Is it good for endgame to you? My opinion is rather simple as well. This is a miniscule issue, that is not an issue to majority at all. The fact that devs are looking...
  9. A

Also the amount of lore you encounter while collecting these diagrams about witcher past is awesome. You could do this for the stories alone
  10. A

Wtf. People are so spoiled. You are angry so what? Does it matter to you that this level 14 armor is a base for the best level 34 witcher gear in game? If you don't want it, don't waste your precious time. I collected mine at level 36 after finishing the game, and it's a ok. The stuff people...
  11. A

Custom gwent mod

Small update. New wild hunt deck with new cards and new abilities^ more here: http://imgur.com/a/h8q6w
  12. A

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

If you are sad after end game, you can always have a round of Redanial Herbal in Novigrad Chamelion with your two pals Zol and Dan. They are still in game. Still can't find Priscilla.
  13. A

Enemies levels

I have problem, where i am lvl 36 far beyound game end, and there is nothing left in the whole world that seems challenging. The last thing i killed with fun was lvl 48 archgriffin on some kind of forgotten skellige isle. I think this problem could be solved if enemies strated to scale to your...
  14. A

Why Witcher 3 doesn't feel as immersive

Drowner kills you from the back. "Total immersion - you wouldn't see him if it was real"
Top Bottom