Recent content by artifixer

+
  1. A

[BUG] Rain bug

Any hope it would be fixed in 1.07?
  2. A

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

I hope they'll fix invisible rain in Velen. It annoys me much more then other bugs, including broken mutagens.
  3. A

BUG - Missing sword impact sound effects when Geralt hits an enemy

This happens both when fighting people and monsters for me, but not every strike. Seem to be random.
  4. A

[BUG] Rain bug

*bump*
  5. A

[BUG] Rain bug

[BUG] Rain bug Absent rain drops bug is still not fixed! During rainy weather, if Geralt dies and player loads the game, rain become invisible. It's obviously a bug, as weather compas still showing "rain", there is sound of raining and everyone get wet and act as if it's raining, but not single...
  6. A

Addressing the no XP Glitch

It's not just "harder" it's "less satisfying" first of all. If game design suggests I have to get less xp to keep things hard, all I can say is that's bad design. ---------- Updated at 04:04 PM ---------- Most people reported finishing the game with almost 100% complete quests at 33-37 level...
  7. A

1.05 crashes every 30 minute and low fps

I have similar situation with fps and crashes here. System: I7 3770K + gtx 690 and latest NVidia drivers.
  8. A

What 1.05 broke, things not fixed, suggestions.

Comparing to 1.04 I have worse performance with 1.05 on GTX 690 and latest NVidia drivers. Also it seem they changed something in texture loading mechanics, I've got a lot of issues with textures loading too close to Geralt, or in cinematic scenes loading on some objects after a noticeable...
  9. A

XP bug on 1.05

Not in every quest. Some quests still have lower level than stated in journal and thus give no xp reward when you expect one (more precisely, they give minimal xp as if it's grey quest). Also, it seem CDPR introduced experience reduction based on difficulty. Now you get 10% less exp on Blood and...
  10. A

Addressing the no XP Glitch

There is info that some quests are still broken. I also have found a couple reports on other forums, that indirectly confirms that. Here's the most interesting part of the info: ---------- Updated at 09:01 AM ---------- This mod makes you get exp for all quests, including gray ones, which is...
  11. A

should I update to 1.05?

Same here. I have gtx 690 and use latest NVidia drivers. Before patch I played with 30 fps lock and all settings set to "ultra", except foliage distance, which was set to "high". I also tweaked hairworks AA level to 4 and made some quality increasing shadow tweaks. And I had very stable 30 fps...
  12. A

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

Heh, still hope for an answer here. UPD: being silent is not really the best way to react on such issues. Yes, if you will ignore us for couple more weeks, nobody will give a shit about the quality of Russian localisation, because by that time most interested players will finish the game...
  13. A

HairWorks suggestion

More options are always good, but c'mon, Geralt's hair look awesome with hairworks! Also it's the only way to make them look wet during rain or after a dive.
  14. A

Blood Decals

Even with 1.04 I still don't see any blood splatters on the ground when fight against humans. Tested it couple times with lvl 5 Geralt against lvl 7 bandits. Blood just vanishes when it hits ground. Hope they'll fix it, as it does look strange.
Top Bottom