Recent content by astranir9

+
  1. A

Patch Notes 10.7

Anyone else has problems launching the game? At first I couldn't download the game from Google app store. Took a few retries within a 3 hour span. Launched the game no prob. Launched the game now 1 hour later, and stuck in loading screen. Renfri art is amazing but the effect wears of after 30+...
  2. A

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

I seriously hope "Lockdown" will get a nerf or some form of incentive to lessen their play. So tired of that match-up, no matter what deck I play, that I just insta forfeit the game... Kinda sad it has to come to that, but just so oppressing to play a match where you cant use one of the more...
  3. A

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

Yooo... I ended Season of the Wild hunt in Pro rank... Yet it didn't register and as such I have not recieved the title of "Wild Hunt Navigator". I've addressed this earlier but only met with silence. Usually you address this kind of issue quite quickly. What is up with this silence?? Its now...
  4. A

Season of the Wild Hunt has begun

Why hasn't there been any words from CDPR about this? Almost one month and nothing...:facepalm:
  5. A

Season of the Wild Hunt has begun

Still no title for me... Whats going on?
  6. A

Season of the Wolf has started

Anyone else noticed that for some reason the Ranked box auto unchecks itself? I log in, play some game thinking I am playing ranked to rank up for the season. Once the game is done you see no rank progression has been made. Now I know even YouTubers has commented on this. This has happened...
  7. A

Nay, played in standard ranked mode, and put on the Ranged row. Veteran player here but I understand your input. Misinterpretation of mechanics do happen. For safety reason I still have the alert box open up to avoid stacking on the wrong row by mistake :P Also considering how many bugs popped...
  8. A

Besides the GUI bug where the leader ability is displaced... I got another bug. After using the "Mobilization" leader ability on "Redanian Archer", I can't use the zeal ability and ping my opponent. This has definetly caused my to loss games more than not. I support CDPR but can't deny that...
  9. A

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

Usually there is Reward keys at the end of a season. You removed this feature? Only got the title 'Zerrakanian tiger' from reaching pro rank. No Reward keys like usual. I am a bit bewildered by this...
Top Bottom