Recent content by Ausuggest

+
  1. A

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

Latest patch (1.1) notes under UI: Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing. Removed an invalid item from loot. This was supposed to be a huge patch. I really don't want to keep bumping this thread, but please just add the option to disable a few things with the next...
  2. A

Broken Systems: UI and The Minimap

There's already a good thread about this: UI thread Plenty like myself are still (rather impatiently) waiting for this functionality as well. As a console player I don't have the luxury of installing a mod to deal with it. Really hope that it's a simple feature that the devs might include in...
  3. A

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

There was already a big thread about this; maybe a mod can merge them? Link to original HUD thread But yes, I agree! I was so disappointed when the recent 1.05 hotfix didn't include the option for this because I've put playing the game on hold until we get it, and now I'm going to have to...
  4. A

Back in the early RPG days you had small, dense, and fairly interactive towns but they weren't realistic in scale. Then came The Witcher 3 with towns like Novigrad which while they were huge and realistic in scale, the interactivity wasn't exactly expanded accordingly. It was pretty much the...
  5. A

I'd like to bump this suggestion, and extend it to include the vendor/shop markers as well. I love exploring! And seeing all of the interactable stuff hundreds of meters before I even get there really ruins my excitement and sense of discovery. For such an intricately designed world I find it...
  6. A

List of Missing Options (and Features)

Hi, I assume that this would be easy enough to implement, but please add an option to disable vendor interactivity markers in the UI. I like to explore and I find that these markers detract from that as I can already see what's interactive long before I get there so it makes me think: what's...
  7. A

Improvement Suggestions

Sorry to piggyback on your thread, but I haven't got the pre-requisite 10 posts to create my own and I just wanted to post some quick suggestions for console as well. I also haven't finished the game but am enjoying it so far (playing on PS4 Pro). 1. Separate save files for settings and...
Top Bottom