Recent content by BER7ERK

+
  1. B

map

So is all of this explorable or only certain parts? If we can go to every place, I can only hope that it isnt like in Just Cause 2, where there is basicly nothing on the map at most places.
  2. B

Sword Requirement Levels, Equipment Level Scaling

Did they already mention how many different weapons and armors there are? The thing I like about games like Skyrim is that there are so many different looking weapons or different materials.
  3. B

will you be able to buy properties?

will you be able to buy properties? Like a house to store items in it. Idk if this question has already been answered before. Sorry if thats the case.
  4. B

So, we got Horse Races. What other activities do you think can we expect?

Wut? I found them way too easy. Not that it makes it better though. Im glad they are gone.
  5. B

I doubt it. But again, if it isnt in, mods can provide this. Assumed that you can actually eat. i mean, just look at Skyrim and its mods. If the mod tools get updated ASAP after release, we can expect some pretty cool mods. The fanbase will be way bigger than in TW2 so there will be a lot more...
  6. B

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

They didnt use it cause there was no need to use it... By that logic they should have removed it completley.
  7. B

The latest one. @ 9:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgHj2Eu34s They also said there is more on that soon. So I hope for a video series that explains the combat, exploring, activities and so on. Or one big video like GTAV did it before release.
  8. B

And where does this say that they want to appeal to CoD players??? I said that CoD does the same thing to appeal to casuals who dont want to spend time learning the game or collect stuff...
  9. B

HUD & Haircuts / Monster Climbing & NG+ Poll

Such things are done withing a week or less after release. And I didnt say that I dont want it because modders can do it. I said, PC players shouldnt worry about these things cause they will get it either way...
  10. B

Nowhere did I say that it is there to appeal CoD fans.
  11. B

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

6GB is overkill, way too much. If you want a 4GB card you shoulg go with AMD or wait till next year for the 800 series.
  12. B

Witcher 3 and the possibility of DX12 and Vulkan support post release

Afaik the first games that will be able to have DX12 support will arive end of 2015. Thats what we know since the official DX12 reveal/announcment earlier this year. Also current GPUs apparently dont support all DX12 features.
  13. B

HUD & Haircuts / Monster Climbing & NG+ Poll

Well, I wouldnt worry about HUD or healthbars. Mods can fix this easily. Also depending on the mod tools, there could be mods to change haircuts. (assumed you go for the PC Version)
  14. B

I would be fine with that, although it doesnt make much sense that you need less after the first one. Will there actually be something like experimenting and ? Or do you always need the recipe before you can actually craft something?
Top Bottom