Recent content by bichitogamer

+
  1. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

omgggg, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  2. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

Wanna read another Yen fanfiction? It takes place after the end of TW3 and she and Geralt start a new peaceful life together. But some time later... she finds an orphan little child and her mother instinct appears stronger than ever. The title is "Little sorceress" >...
  3. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Looking forward to reading your ending ;D
  4. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

By scholladraws --------------- And the Lilac and gooseberries perfume by XOP Store aka. Wild Game Artisans > ebay
  5. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

By rastlyn123 By JoyReactor By Unknown artist
  6. B

It's metaphoric...
  7. B

Ok with that. But there are so many things that could have been better... we'd need a new game.
  8. B

it's not ok, but it's understandable. We are humans not machines and have emotions. And not everyone express them the same way.
  9. B

You really think Yen was going to hurt Geralt?? Really?? It's just when you are very very angry with your boyfriend and you throw at him a pot... or say "I'm gonna kill you bastard". It's an impulse reaction, not meaning one wants to hurt anyone. I understand her.
  10. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

By Beatriz Alonso
  11. B

They usually leave each other. Sometimes Geralt leaves her, sometimes Yennefer leaves him. In the first books they have a stormy relationship but from the third book this relation changes a lot: characters mature, Ciri is present (the something more) and start thinking like a real family...
  12. B

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Don't be offended, doesn't your last part of the comment sound like for children?
  13. B

I've seen some of you guys have posted your fave parts related to Yen from the books or games. My fave quotes are many, so many that I'd need a book only for that. But since I love very much the way Yennefer and Ciri connected since the beginning and I also love how smart and wise Yen is... here...
  14. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

By Rukaruka22
  15. B

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

A new little and lovely fanfic... by Brokendreamz95
Top Bottom