Recent content by BlackBolt84

+
  1. BlackBolt84

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

You realize modders have fixed this stuff like 8 months ago, right? Modders have done more for this game individually than your entire development team has done collectively since the failed launch. This is more insulting than when you went silent and failed to meet your timeline. Just keep...
  2. BlackBolt84

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

I took out all my mods, Verified the files via the GOG launcher, then launched the game. After the game successfully launched, I closed it down and put the mods into Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\Mod Seems to have worked so far.
  3. BlackBolt84

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

Since the patch, my game just gets the flatlined error when I attempt to launch it. I am running Win10 with updated drivers, an RTX 3080, Ryzen 9 5900X. OS is mostly fresh, and the game is installed on an m.2 SSD. This is ridiculous.
  4. BlackBolt84

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I think you completely missed the point of the post, and of the entire situation surrounding this game. By your response, it should've just been left alone as a failed, incomplete, bugged game, and everyone should just get over it.
  5. BlackBolt84

That's a big patch, but man this is all basic stuff that should've been required before the game released. Everyone is all "haha I bet this shuts all the haters up!" but I wonder why that would be the case. I played through this game on PC with comparatively very few glitches and interruptions...
  6. BlackBolt84

Lmao no.
  7. BlackBolt84

Save files are corrupted

I absolutely appreciate your contributions to this topic and the work and thought you've put into your posts. I would and do back this stance on every other issue affecting this game. However, the specific issue being discussed in this particular thread is absolutely game breaking and cannot...
Top Bottom