Recent content by Blackhawk1189

+
  1. B

Does anybody feel Geralt's dodge speed interrupts flow of the combat?

The "Well, he is old" was a joke. He is "old", but, he's also a Witcher. So being his age is not comparable to being the same age IRL.
  2. B

New Game + Questions and Answers

Do uncrafted diagrams carry over? For example, if I have all the Wolf Gear diagrams but never crafted them, will those disappear in NG for me to find again?
  3. B

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

I assumed diagrams would carry over, like alchemy formulas. That's annoying if true. I wasn't planning on changing my build, but, I've spent the last 3 hours getting diagrams for other Witcher gear. That won't carry over now?
  4. B

As Vesemir would say, in any fight, you always wait for an opportunity... In seriousness, packs of anything suck. I just came across a pack of lvl 12 Nekker Warriors on death march, and I'm lvl 34, that were annoying as hell. Depends on your build, of course. I use an adrenaline build...
  5. B

Does anybody feel Geralt's dodge speed interrupts flow of the combat?

Well, he is old. But more than that, I do find this debate interesting. In some parts of the board you hear people saying the combat and game is far too easy, and in another part of the board, there are some people talking about how it should be faster, which would make Geralt even better than...
  6. B

One question nobody has answered yet, unless I missed it - do items in the stash carry over, or, do those items have to be in Geralt's personal inventory? In an unrelated note, there is one thing I'd like to point out to those of you frustrated because it's not as challenging as you want it to...
  7. B

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

I just completed the game on Death March, never once adjusting the difficulty, and I didn't get the achievement. I could care less about most achievements but I was quite looking forward to getting this one after my second playthrough... and nothing.
  8. B

Monster mutagens lack unique bonuses for skill tree

I think there are several great opportunities with this. For example, I run an adrenaline build, and at my current ~2,000 silver sword DPS, few ways exist for me to branch out and upgrade crit chance more or even crit hit damage. Furthermore, most mutagen decoctions are relatively useless for...
  9. B

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because....

The game is designed to be linear open world, at least it is in my opinion. It's not like a Skyrim or any other Elder Scroll game that lets you do virtually anything you want. It may disappointing to some but I don't think the game's intention is to let you go anywhere you want at any time...
  10. B

Patch 1.07 - Superior and Masterwork Witcher Gear Change

I agree, but in relatively non-linear games like TW3 where characters level up and enemies don't scale, gear almost has to come with levels. You can get away with unleveled gear in Oblivion, for example, because if something's too tough you can just leave and come back to it later. You can do...
  11. B

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

I'm about to finish the game for the second time, this time on Death March. I haven't really lost interest this whole time and I play on PC. I've had a couple of tiny graphical bugs and glitches occur but, for the most part, nothing game breaking. The reason I won't be playing anymore after I...
  12. B

XP and Levelling Thread

The questing placement is a fairly significant concern. There's no reason there should be a level 2 quest in Novigrad, when I didn't even get to Novigrad for the first time until around level 10 on my second playthrough on DM, maybe even a bit higher. Similarly, as someone posted, there should...
  13. B

Alchemy and Crafting Thread

I actually don't have a huge problem with the leveling system. Geralt is an amazing fighter, but, no matter how talented you are, monsters are no joking matter. Even Vezimir was injured by a Royal Griffin in the prologue. These beasts are dangerous. That said, it does break immersion a bit...
  14. B

Gear Fix: The Cat, The Wolf, The Bear... oh, Why Even Bother?

I might have to look into that. I have it on PC but I've never been a big fan of MODS and try to keep the experience as the devs intended. Though, I did mod on Skyrim a bit and they had a lot of wonderful fixes to problems experienced in that game.
  15. B

Gear Fix: The Cat, The Wolf, The Bear... oh, Why Even Bother?

That'd be pretty interesting. That would make crafting more viable and long term. Right now, crafting isn't really reasonable in the mid-levels because of how quickly different/better gear drops. I hit lvl 34 prior to the final mission, so, I was able to use Mastercrafted Ursine for Sunstone...
Top Bottom