Recent content by bTrait

+
  1. bTrait

One of the Downsides of WotW?

N. Justice with M. Volunteers = 13 points (and thinning) for 20 provisions (10 + 2*5) ...and M.Volunteers are 8 points for 10 provisions too.
  2. bTrait

GWENT Winter Holiday event is live!

If this is true... well, looks like I missed a chance to earn MP for completing all those seasonal quests... only 6600
  3. bTrait

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Animation (Witcher PaperPunk)

I'm already waiting for the next part!
  4. bTrait

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

OK, I agree reducing base strength to 3p would be to much. Actually I like this idea: At least there would be a chance to destroy it when in graveyard and it won't grow to rediculous 25+ points strenght.
  5. bTrait

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

Strenghtening is a very interesting but in the same time very toxic and hard to balance mechanic and it should be gone imho. It was removed for a reason and I have no idea why devs decided to reintroduce this bs again. Viy with 8p body and 5-6 (?) consumes is just, madaPhooca, crazy tempo and...
  6. bTrait

can't load user profile

nevermind...
  7. bTrait

Patch Notes 8.0

No one is expecting "huge sets of balance changes" but even 10 reworked cards every week would be fantastic - always "new" decks. That is the price of the mad dash for cash.
  8. bTrait

Patch Notes 8.0

2 months of waiting and... This patch is very disappointing. So many (hundreds) cards still waiting for some love (buff/rework and nerf too). I mean next few weeks will be exciting but after that the same boring decks... again and again... for another 4-5 months (?).
  9. bTrait

The thing with with Drummond Berserker...

It is 2x4 for 2x5 + deck thinning = 8 for 10 + deck thinning. The rest of your examples are conditional - in other words you need to play another card to get "8 for 5".
  10. bTrait

Alzur - New Card

It is just another problematic card right now. Alzur should be restricted to Alzur's thunder and / or Alzur's DC only e.g.: - 2-3 points body for 11 provision creating double thunder (second thunder conditional***); - 4-5 points body for 11 provision creating thunder and DC. ***e.g. - create...
  11. bTrait

Scenario's, heatwave, echo cards and devotion should be top priority next patch

Fixing few cards wont fix the game. The biggest problem is this: - you do draw golds, you win; - you don't, you lose. It means the differences between strongest and weakest cards are to big and Im not the first 1 saying that. Wild Hunt is strong, no the top tier but strong enough. Devs will...
  12. bTrait

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

Not sure if 80% winrate is high enough but here you go - Anti-Resilience - Seasonal Mode - 7.4 I played 20 games yesterday and i'm happy with the result. Good luck.
  13. bTrait

The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

...a good laugh? I played 94 Switcheroo games (lost 24) and I'm still missing a cardback and a title. Just F for fff....
  14. bTrait

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

Please, do not be more of a nuisance than necessary, @kAiSeR007. Just watch last POTM. People really only see what they want to see and hear only what they want to hear. It's like talking to a f'g brick wall.
  15. bTrait

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

I agree with @_Kili_ that the provision system sounds good but only on paper. I mean, the idea is good but implementation isn't. The provision system can balance the cards one by one but it can't balance the card combos anyway. And how is it right that some bronzes are more expensive than golds?
Top Bottom