Recent content by cafuddled

+
  1. cafuddled

RTX 30 Series Performance Issues

Glad it worked! Yeah I would only see it in random games. Not sure if the CPU spikes was just not bad enough for some games or if some games turn off wallpaper switching.
  2. cafuddled

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

I'm sure if they see these posts it will get them to work on a solution real soon! Have all my fingers crossed that your not waiting long at all!!
  3. cafuddled

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Could be CPU, could be RAM or it could even be your storage device There is a lot more to a PC than just the GPU.
  4. cafuddled

Disable HDD

I wonder how that will do in the end. But at any rate HDDs stopping is a fairly common issue they have, can be mobo releated, sata controller related, hdd firmware/driver related, typically is simply the OS power saving option. You'll need to go over all of these. To be doubly sure it's not your...
  5. cafuddled

RTX 30 Series Performance Issues

May be well off the mark here, but I had the same type of issues as you. Turned out to be me setting the desktop background to change every 10 minutes. It was making me mad until I caught it changing I got a heap of frame drops... If it ain't that, then the usual, kill all background apps and...
  6. cafuddled

Terrible map with DLSS

Pics or it doesn't happen.
  7. cafuddled

Disable HDD

Sometimes it can be embedded in the drives firmware and such, not seen those issues for an age though. Are you really using a HDD or is this an SSD?
  8. cafuddled

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

When you see stuff like that, it typically points to a corrupt file or save. Validating the install should fix the first possible cause... starting again or going back a bunch of saves will fix the latter. 1607594795 Responses take time, you need to validate then respond, responding before you...
  9. cafuddled

Disable HDD

Sounds like a Windows power policy. Set the HDDs to never got to sleep when inactive.
  10. cafuddled

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Good point, I rarely use AA at 1440p so not used to seeing it's effects. I noticed the transition from moving to still pictures, didn't realize that was a TAA tell.
  11. cafuddled

Game has no anti-aliasing option

It is a very big oversight, I can tell it's a very heavy AA pushed on this game which will make it worse when I bump up the resolution. I use a higher resolution at the expense of AA, but this is the first game in many years that I've loaded that is missing the option... kinda strange really...
Top Bottom