Recent content by CasperTheGhost

+
  1. CasperTheGhost

having trouble taking cyberpsychos alive all of a sudden

hmm... most (if not all) of my weapons have dots (so that might be part of it), but as far as i can remember i've never had an issue with that shock quick hack killing my psychos outright before now.
  2. CasperTheGhost

having trouble taking cyberpsychos alive all of a sudden

anyone having issues with non-lethal quickhacks and low caliber finishing shots aimed at extremities instantly killing cyber-psychos instead of knocking em unconscious? that's usually how i bring them down... doesn't seem to work anymore.
  3. CasperTheGhost

Can't save Stout in The Pickup

(i'm running the latest 1.61 patch) i did the decrypt the credit chip for the cash, shot royce in the head during the dialogue, saved brick, fought through the maelstrom goons, and got stout in the end. so, don't know why it's not working for you...
  4. CasperTheGhost

pistol sight upgrades broken

so, i noticed that recently the accuracy of all my pistols dropped to just about nil. well, they all had upgraded sights, someone said that their iron sights left nice tight groupings, but when they added any scope or reflex sight to any pistol just about every shot went wild, i hesitate to call...
  5. CasperTheGhost

the armadillo bug is still around i see

as the title states it appears the bug that downgrades our installed armadillo and resist mods is still here, or perhaps the last update caused it to return... anyone else getting sick of continuously crafting these mods because your legendary armadillos become rare, or even uncommon, i even had...
  6. CasperTheGhost

Sound Issues

as far as i can tell this is a lag problem and not a sound one per-say. as what i've experienced is periodically there'll be what appears to be a game freeze, as everything stops, and it lasts for about a minute then everything progresses normally, however there also appears to be a slightly...
  7. CasperTheGhost

persistent CTD the Ripper doc

looks like i found the issue... it's a mod, the nibbles reskin one, it causes a ctd at that spot. i guess because a cat spawns next to his clinic. shame, i wanted this mod to work.
  8. CasperTheGhost

i should note i'm in the middle of a nomad run that started as a new game for this patch as well, she had no such issue... i'm way past the heist on her at this point. i haven't changed anything with my rig or cyberpunk between the two playthroughs. and i've verified my game files, and whent...
  9. CasperTheGhost

so i just started a new game, had a character concept i wanted to tryout, now i get up to the point in the prologue where i meet up with jackie outside the mega building, he's eating chinese food, we have our little chat about dex, and the new gig, jack hands me the car key, and we get on our...
  10. CasperTheGhost

1.5 hotfix: After exiting the Disasterpiece braindance, the Armadillo mods in my armour have been downgraded.

had this happen to me as well, all my slotted armadillo mods got downgraded to random levels, and this is a clean save on a playthrough i just started a few days ago, so just v1.5 here.
  11. CasperTheGhost

all hacking alerts npcs

using the breach protocol to upload daemons isn't supposed to alert enemies until they go off (for instance using the weapons daemon added by the corresponding top tier quickhack shouldn't alert enemies when you upload it, only when one of em' uses a weapon and it malfunctions), not until that...
  12. CasperTheGhost

all hacking alerts npcs

so, after one of these patches i noticed that using any kind of hacks on an npc would alert the entire group, and cause them to start actively searching for me, even covert hacks that aren't supposed to do that. breach protocols aren't exempt from this either, for as soon as i use BP to upload...
  13. CasperTheGhost

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

well, at least we seemed to stop arguing about the meaning of the term coup d'etat. small victories...
  14. CasperTheGhost

that could still have worked if you shifted things around. so, give the protagonist the biochip, so you get johnny, then execute runs to prove your innocence, then during the endgame for that plotline have the biochip get damaged, and then it starts killing you, you don't even need to add the...
  15. CasperTheGhost

i figure all you need to do is tie as many motivations into a new plotline as possible, so... a combination of putting your friends in danger & avenging a fallen comrade, add a major pay check, and perhaps putting a lot of civies in jeopardy for good measure. ---edit) and don't forget that...
Top Bottom