Recent content by Ceroraven

+
  1. C

Loot - too much, too little?

its neither wrong nor right but going into a game forum and telling people the system of the game is broken because its not like in the game you like while pretending to be objective is kind of wrong. Yes it becomes the personal taste of xy people ... If 1 Million people think that pizza tastes...
  2. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

What i dont understand is why people talk so much about modding. Reality is if a mod-kit is not released within a reasonable time of the release of the game modding will be dead before it even starts. All we see now are some small - more or less easy to do - mods. If they really will release...
  3. C

Its not an issue - its personal taste ... There are probably more than enough people who enjoy this type of loot and hate loot like in the examples of the Threadsater. The only thing i would agree on is that there should be more meaningfull loot - it seems like one rarely finds actually usefull...
  4. C

Inquisitions World feels like a cardboard-world ... Glued NPCs combined with houses where some contain identical loot-chests placed in them ... - Sorry but how is that something good? It already feels odd that your character eats but cant touch 99% of the food in the world - especially in the...
  5. C

The loot is great - this is an open world game afterall - i for one find games awful where loot is reduced to the bare minimum making the world feel dead going into houses where you can loot 1 chest or maybe even nothing ... Even tough Skyrim wasnt that good without mods - what made the world...
Top Bottom