Recent content by chicra

+
  1. C

Zadanie Grzechy Śmiertelne

Ale można też na tę "zabawę" pozwolić. Równie dobrze można dać opcję, żeby Geralt romansował z Jaskrem i powiedzieć "no ale przecież jest też możliwość romansu z Yennefer i Triss".
  2. C

No i co z tego?
  3. C

Wkurza mnie, ze jest opcja pozwolenia temu popaprańcowi na dalsze torturowanie tej kobiety. To jest nie tylko chore, ale też jest kompletnie wbrew charakterowi Geralta ;/ I nie można się zasłaniać dawaniem graczowi wyboru, bo ile razy już Redzi powtarzali , ze nie dadzą tej czy innej opcji, bo...
  4. C

[spoiler]Panie Lasu

Uwolniłam ducha, bo brzydziły mnie Panie, ale przyznam szczerze, ze żałuję, chociaż konsekwencji jeszcze do końca nie znam. Miałam nadzieję że będę mogła zabić Panie Lasu raz na zawsze, ale niestety do tego nie doszło. Duch miał dziwny głos kiedy go wypuszczałam a imię Nocna Mara też mi się...
  5. C

Wiedźmin 3: Dyskusja na temat wymagań sprzętowych

AMD FX-4100 Radeon HD 7850 1 GB VRAM 16 GB RAM Idzie mi śpiewająco na średnich detalach przy 30 klatkach (i tak nie widzę różnicy miedzy 30 a 60) i rozdzielczości 1280/1024
  6. C

Homosexuality in the witcher

Well, no, I wasn't arguing in favor of making Geralt homosexual, his character is well defined and it would be odd to change it now. I was only disagreeing with that specific point of that specific post.
  7. C

Homosexuality in the witcher

But Philippa is openly homosexual, and so is a number of other mages, Ciri and Mistle were also open with their relationship. Did you really read the books? Just because one priest thinks open homosexuality is a perversion doesn't necessarilly mean it wasn't common. How many priests think this...
  8. C

Sexism in the Witcher Series [SPOILERS]

The fact that so many female gamers have said so many times that they consider the Witcher sexist, while games like Tomb Rider or anything by Bioware are empowering to them, should be enough of a clue that something's wrong with the portrayal of female characters in the witcher games, which...
  9. C

Homosexual Relations In The Witcher 3

/> You're absolutely right, the interent isn't just for the Western World. Some countries don't approve of women and open expression of female identity. They may be misguided, but they are part of the community, right? Still, I'd rather continue posting here if I may, and I'd prefer not to see...
  10. C

This particular case doesn't really have much to do with gay rights, just simple practicality. When a child goes to school, or needs a passport to go on a trip to a foreign country, they need legal documents. And if these documents have "Mother's name-" "Father's name-", how the hell are they...
  11. C

My point was that both the developers and the gamers don't seem to ahve any problems with changing things from the books, as long as it suits their fancy. When the game caters to straight male fans, it's all fine and dandy, but the moment someone suggests that it could cater to the minorities as...
  12. C

Sapkowski doesn't consider the games canon. You could make everyone in them homosexual or have Philippa heterosexual and his opinion won't change.
  13. C

Sword of Destiny says that Dryads have sex only for kids and only out of their own initiative, never because a man asks them to. The sex with the dryad in the Witcher is pure fanservice. What's more, the dryads don't go around naked. And it's repeatedly said that they're terrifying and powerful...
  14. C

I think Geralt is straight and that shouldn't be changed. But I also think that some of the arguments here against adding homosexual NPCs are dumb as hell. "But it's not the witcher's books!" Do you know what else isn't in the books? Dryads having sex. In fact, the books specficially state...
  15. C

Clans of Skellige

Geralt z Rivii = Geralt of Rivia Geralt Rivski = Rivian Geralt Geralt Riv = Geralt the Rivian
Top Bottom