Recent content by chiefje

+
  1. C

Issues with Middle East Edition

I think, but I'm not sure, that only certain parts were censored. So you might still see some nakedness and blood.
  2. C

AMD Catalyst 15.7 is out

Actually it does fix the flickering issues I have (2 x 290), but apparently it only fixes it if you have two cards and not three. I don't know how or why but I just read that on reddit from someone else with a trifire setup.
  3. C

Still no fix for crossfire!! WHY?

Yes, 15.7 is said to fix the flickering issues. Give it a go OP, I can't confirm it myself yet but I haven't seen anybody claim it's still not working either.
  4. C

Katakans able to assume human form in the Witcher 3

I agree with your observations. It's weird to see the so called "higher vampires" among which are supposedly bruxae and Regis, to include weak katakans, a lower vampire species. It seems so strange to just cut down a legendary higher vampire like all the other monsters when the stories from the...
  5. C

Crossfire flickering

Crossfire flickering Is there any news from either CDPR or AMD about this issue? I would love to actually be able to use my crossfire r9 290s but the flickering gives me headaches. It looks to me like it is connected to reflections or lighting, because it is most apparent on metallic...
  6. C

The Rose of Remembrance

The rose remembers.... But I agree, it's a bit weird that she has it again. I'm pretty sure that at least on the Iorveth path it is left behind in Vergen after Phillipa uses it to "heal" Saskia. Unless Phillipa took it with her, but then Triss would not have gotten it either.
  7. C

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Why would they even bother trying to hide it? I don't see why they would want to be secretive about it. If the plot of the next expansion is in there, yeah that might be worth hiding, but the name of a couple pieces of gear?
  8. C

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Galahad in the arthurian world?
  9. C

Can I ask you all a question? (Witcher 3)

I have an eyefinity setup and it is great and definitely worth the money. Unfortunately I can't run it at a high enough fps because the AMD crossfire driver isn't working properly yet (flickering reflections and textures). Still, I've played with it a little bit in TW3 and it really immerses...
  10. C

Anyone found a Bruxa yet?

I agree, and the same happens to the vampire that tells you to fuck off, except that he turns into an Ekimmara... And I'm pretty sure that katakans and ekimmaras are not higher vampires.
  11. C

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Saskia's voice actor is used for Whistling Wendy in the quest where Priscilla is attacked. And Iorveth's voice actor is everywhere.
  12. C

Heavy texture flicker glitches on CrossFire

I tried the new AMD driver, it has boosted my fps considerably (2x R9 290). Unfortunately the flickering is still there and I can't play because of it. I fear I might get some epileptic attack, it's that bad. I also have dissapearing foliage every now and then, depending on where Geralt stands...
  13. C

The Witcher 3 and overclocked GPU's

I experienced the same thing with an overclocked R9 290. Clocking it back to stock fixed it. It's a bit strange though, since I'm pretty sure it was a stable overclock.
  14. C

Where can I get Erynia Eye - Alchemy Ingredient

The Erynia is a type of harpy, so I think you'll have to fight that. But I haven't found them myself yet.
  15. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I believe they patched the targeting system for TW2 with the enhanced edition patch. I just wish that they would have taken all those improvements into TW3. Can we please have Geralt target who or what we look at?
Top Bottom