Recent content by ChiRaqSavage

+
  1. C

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

YOU CAN STILL PLAY HOS ON NG+! I previously had the wolf set, it disappeared so I grabbed the bear set. THE GAME WORKS FINE, when they patch it you'll just have to get the free-dlc items all over again. Everyone can quit whining and crying and move on from this miniscule problem.
  2. C

Does hos not work on NG+? If it does work then all you have to do is get new gear. It sucks if we can't use the dlc gear but there's other gear to use anyway sooo...
  3. C

Yeah I understand that, that's why I play video games but I'm also not a child and know how to wait patiently.
  4. C

People need to quit being so butt hurt. This isn't the only game in the world. Yeah I wanna play hos too but I got a life outside this game, it's not the end of the world. CDPR gave us a statement so everyone needs to stop being a bunch of dick holsters and just wait. The hotfix will probably be...
  5. C

Some of the dlc gear will disappear when you start new game plus, but you'll have to get new gear anyway, and you'll be too low of a level for the missing gear anyway soooo, go for it! But keep your 1.08 save, just in case
  6. C

Bug Tracking Megathread

Legendary superior wolven gauntlets can't be crafted without enhanced griffin gauntlets. Not the legendary enhanced griffin, but regular, first playthrough, enhanced griffin gauntlets.
  7. C

Are they gonna fix the legendary superior wolven gauntlets too? They should do that too because I can't make the mastercraft and I need that too
Top Bottom