Recent content by chrisso

+
  1. C

Dragon Age

Strange how tastes differ.... I've been a long and devoted fan of the Witcher, recommending it to everyone who can't run fast enough, but yet I truly enjoyed Dragon Age and at this moment, would probably replay it again before replaying the Witcher. Why? Good question, but I think it has to do...
  2. C

Dragon Age

They did not steal, they took ideas, and it's pretty obvious even. In those 5 1/2 years they changed DA very often. There isn't anything wrong about that, quite the opposite, I'm glad they did and came up with what they did. Bioware aren't cheap, they don't have to steal from anyone, but every...
  3. C

Dragon Age

I just had to defend and advertise The Witcher on the Dragon Age boards, now I'll do the opposite here. Dragon Age is wonderful, and it deserves the praise. That does not mean it's better than the Witcher in all aspects, quite the opposite, the graphics and attention to detail are very poor in...
  4. C

Witcher for mac?

Using a Mac myself, I can only join the chorus and say "Bootcamp". Better no port at all than another disaster like NWN2 for Mac. Mac gaming is dead anyway, and I'm fine with it, two minutes for booting up into Windows is really not that much of a hassle, and you don't have a lazy, overpriced...
  5. C

Dragon Age

I don't think there'll ever be a "Bioware recommends a non-EA game" on their site again since they've been bought up. But yes, I also first learned about the Witcher on Bioware's site.As for Bioware games, I honestly think they are all great. Baldur's Gate and KOTOR were instant classics and...
  6. C

Girls Chamber

Oh, you mean an OOC lounge?
  7. C

The Level Of Sensuality and Sexuality in the Upcoming Extensions - Sequels

*points at Roxy's avatar* That's not really a nun either... apparently girls enjoy showing them off as much as boys enjoy looking at them. :wave:
  8. C

European football championship invades

If that was a typo, it's at least a funny one.Yeah, they were better, and being defeated 0:1 is no shame... I'm glad they didn't beat us as badly as the russian team (and I actually expected that much, so for me this is a win).
  9. C

Na, wasn't that great. Some good solo actions, but the teamplay could've been better. Turkey was better, the should've had their 3:3 in the end and lost the shootouts, that would've been fair.
  10. C

They'll easily kick us out of the game if it continues like that, Petra...Well, I'm having my fun, whoever wins. *refills wine*
  11. C

Simon linked the best one already. It's the best, forget the others. ;)It's btw one of the best mods I ever played, sex or not. The storytelling is great, wonderful unique ideas too. Sets an example.
  12. C

Weren't those fade to blacks too, like in ADWR? It's been a while. Someone made a NWN2 version of it by the way, which I really recommend looking at - the most hilarious b-movie music during the sex scenes I've ever heard. The first time I laughed tears...
  13. C

Haha, part 1 and 2 of course! :DNo, actually there's a funny, full of tongue-in-cheek humor module called "Sex & The Single Adventuress". It's quite old, not as great as ADWR when it comes to storytelling, but it's a very funny mod nevertheless.
  14. C

I also agree with most what Simon said. For me there's no question if I want erotic/adult content in games, the question is only how it's done. The Witcher could have done better. Most of the encounters Geralt runs into are halfhearted, a little silly and not very erotic. The cards are nicely...
  15. C

The Witcher (deutsch)

I won't correct you, and I think if anyone knew about that mod, you'd have a proper answer now.I'd suggest asking in the general modding forum, because if anyone got, say, a polish version to work with english subtitles, the way to make the modification you want could be similar. No idea why you...
Top Bottom