Recent content by Clownygrin

+
  1. C

New Game+ is coming it seems

You guys are amazing, thank you @.@ The game is literally my dream game.
  2. C

Need to have random !'s and ?'s

I thought it would be really cool to try and make a more organic version of radiant quests. Like for example...The contract doesn't appear on the notice board UNTIL the monster in that contract is already running around killing stuff. So the monster is out in the world, doing it's thing, before...
  3. C

Please add New game+

I can only hope @.@
  4. C

After Game Disappointment

I agree, NG+ would be awesome. I don't agree with people saying the game should have just ended instead of allowing us to play after the credits. That wouldn't fix this at all, you can already do that anyway by just not playing the game anymore once the credits roll. If they had done that, it...
  5. C

Please add armor color options

This. Trying to take away customization options (and we aren't talking giving Geralt a tail or pink hair here...) because you feel Geralt wouldn't wear certain colors is ridiculous. People forget this is all handled by the developers themselves. They could add armor dye without adding the...
  6. C

Geralt probably wouldn't spend his time collecting and playing a collectible trading card game either
  7. C

This. I personally think it is coming. But it wouldn't be smart for them to just go out and say "Yes it is coming out for sure" and then they decide it didn't work as planned and scrap it. That would be awful xD. I think it's far more telling that they haven't said "No, we are not adding this to...
  8. C

New Game + Suggestions

They could put the diagrams and loot in different locations than they were originally, that would mix it up a bit as well
  9. C

yes, totally! I was really hoping the game had this. I want to dye the cat armor's shirt (under the vest) white instead of it being blue like it is @.@ uhhggg It would look just like the armor from the original game if I could do that
  10. C

Except that it's not meaningless fluff if it's something you enjoy. Myself and a lot of others would enjoy it, so it's certainly not meaningless to us
  11. C

This...I'm baffled by the amount of people so against it, especially some of the people that get so aggressive over NOT wanting it.
  12. C

Didn't the files that were found suggest it would be included in the 9th DLC? Someone else said that, and I'm hoping it's true xD
  13. C

After Ending Suggestion.

So like a New Game Plus? Would love that xD. There's a few topics about it, one of them has a poll that's leaning towards NG+ being implemented. Apparently some guys on reddit claim to have hacked the game, found future DLC files, and one of them was for a NG+ mode. So I'm hoping it gets...
  14. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I'm not sure if this fits here or not, but I would love one of the DLC packs to feature "Classic Witcher 1" stuff, like his original outfit. I loved that outfit in the first game
  15. C

DLC Hope: Life after the Wild Hunt

Doing it like GTA would be perfect. Although I'm not entirely sure how the AI compares, since the main characters in GTA are actually moving around in the world. I don't think they could do that...but maybe they could do something to kind of simulate that, like have certain people you've met...
Top Bottom