Recent content by Code412

+
  1. C

The Main Villain (Eredin) Just Doesn't cut it for me... (SPOILERS!)

A hunch-backed gnome with a limp can prove a deadly opponent, if it's smart enough. I think Eredin will be a serious threat in the Witcher universe, *especially* with his ability to inflict terror and havoc at random places in the world. Geralt won't be able to save everyone. Is W3's Eredin is...
  2. C

Ciri Fan Art Thread

This is sublime, shinobi2u. Great job.
  3. C

The Witcher short film/TV series

Isn't there a full feature Witcher movie being pre-produced by Platige Image even as we speak?
  4. C

Here's a sword replica I've made. Do you like it? ^^

New project in progress. A polished (~1000) face vs unpolished. Guess which sword is this: ^^
  5. C

Longpost incoming! shinobi2u HellKnightX88 I'm just a novice at metalworking, but my boyfriend(/manager/coach/bodyguard etc) is fairly experienced. I have some very specific guidance while forging anything, so I probably avoid a lot of common mistakes. I've also discovered, this isn't...
  6. C

Good luck to you as well, Vilain! Are you making a Philippa by any chance? ^^
  7. C

EmperorZorn And which conventions would that be? Just so I can brace more firmly. ^^
  8. C

Before I made this sword, I had made a little dagger as an exercise/experiment. It doesn't exactly like the rondel dagger in Ciri's outfit, but it should do. ^^ https://www.facebook.com/OthienCosplay/photos/pb.616661141684042.-2207520000.1410162981./937156129634540/?type=3&theater...
  9. C

There is a cosplay in the making as well. ^^
  10. C

Here's a sword replica I've made. Do you like it? ^^ Guess it won't hurt to try and show it off on the official forums. ^^ Here's Ciri's sword with some minor alterations (the original crosspiece design felt much too bulky for such a slim blade ;(): http://imgur.com/a/VthDv Let me know what...
Top Bottom