1. C

1.05 confirmed not today.

Cmon RED!!! Winter is Comming !!
  2. C

ETA for 1.05 patch?

what about issues with climbing ?
  3. C

ETA for 1.05 patch?

dont forgert abut CLIMBING issue... cant finish Final Preperation main story quest without fix..
  4. C

[BUG] Climbing - Can't complete the main story

@ Smoochiecuddle man stop spaming this as a SOLUTION !! radomly jumping instead of climbing is not a way ...!! he ment to climb this, he was climbing it ...now RED team fkd up the system and its their responsibility to fix it !!
  5. C

Błąd w głównej misji Wielka Ucieczka brak możliwości przejścia dalej.

to samo w zadaniu na 2x ktorys level ..od jenefer...tez sie nazywa Wielka Ucieczka...w Novigradzie nie mozna sie wspiac na dach ... zwalilo sie po paczu 1.04... juz tylko to mi zostalo ...
  6. C

Hi, i wrote it is in Great Escape ...but it was my translation of polish name of quest... i ment the chase in "Wielka Ucieczka" - Yenefer related quest in Novigrad, i chased the "burglar" to rooftop, when he climbs on roof...i saw even the NPC had issues to climb on the edge ...
  7. C

[BUG] Contract: The Creature from the Oxenfurt Forest!

i had similar case. i spoke to hans, pickuped the quest, so i should go and trace griffin. yet the quest log was still on step - talk with HANS... i found griffon, killed it and then i had 2 log tasks- talk with hans + tell hans u killed griffon... after confimring the kill - i finsihed quest...
  8. C

happend to me at Gr8 Escape as well... hope u fix it tomorrow :)
Top Bottom