Recent content by cyyybahpunkahhh115

+
  1. C

WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

1. Understood. 2. Alright, then I'm gonna try to use this one. Thank you! I did the backups. Let's pray that it works and Windows keeps its promises :D
  2. C

WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

Thank you for your answer! 1. Okay, so I need to switch to English, use the suggested iso and then switch back to my language? 2. I could use an iso like this "Windows.10.Enterprise.LTSC.2019.v17763.1432.X64.Updated.21.08.2020". This would be already in my language. I started up the setup and It...
  3. C

Hello, I have 2 questions: 1. I have the 1607 LTSB in a non-english version. If I upgrade It using your suggested iso, will this still work and just switch my language to english? How easy is it to switch between languages on an LTSC version? 2. Will this upgrade work If I use another iso...
Top Bottom