Recent content by Dan_Florian_Eremia

+
  1. D

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

Thanks for the quote. That is exactly what I was referring at. And if you add to this all the new information she received during the games, and her growing relationship with Geralt, is totally conceivable to me that she would turn against the Lodge in the games. Yeah, this is the same reason...
  2. D

I don't believe for a second in the altruistic objectives of Phillipa. Firstly she claims she works for the good of magic users, but she excludes half of them (male users) while taking decisions that affect them all, and ultimately means exile or death at the stake for most. She manifest...
  3. D

Question regarding Ciri and Geralt

I just started playing Heart of Stone in my second game, first time after reading the books, and I found interesting similarities between Ciri from the books and Olgierd. Basically Olgierd before the pact is the male version of Ciri in the books (bandit, murders for pleasure but still has a...
  4. D

No Title While I read the books, everytime Fringilla was mentioned I kept picturing Jamie Alexander, even though I've already played the game. Maybe that's why she is my favorite sorceress . I doubt that she will have an important role in the TV series, but if Fringilla appears I hope she will...
  5. D

Last Wish (Book)

You can say that the militia were only defending their town from a dragon. But anyway I agree with you, Yen is really gray. I think that intentionally Sapkowski has put the family all over the good-evil specter: Geralt good with some bad aspects, Yen neutral, Ciri evil with some good aspects.
  6. D

Last Wish (Book)

Which part is that? the good or evil one? Also what results have Triss and Ciri?
  7. D

Last Wish (Book)

I don't consider Ciri to be a heroine, at most she is an anti-hero. The thing is that I struggle to find other anti-heroes I would love other examples. Also when they do something wrong, they usualy regret it, and make amends if possible. How can Ciri overcome her darkside when she doesn't even...
  8. D

Last Wish (Book)

There was an entire discution about that part and the lack of consequences in this thread: Question regarding Ciri and Geralt. I am afraid that I already derailed this thread with my ( justified) dislike of Ciri.
  9. D

Last Wish (Book)

I wish she was just arrogant and verbally abusive. For me, and any penal system in the world, or any moral system, what Ciri does is a lot worse than anything that Yen is described to do in the books or movie. I don't think that Yen is a particular good person, but I also I don't think she is...
  10. D

Last Wish (Book)

That is for the best. I needed to take a break from both after reading the second novel, and even now I skip all Ciri scenes since I cannot stand her anymore after reading the books, but I still don't regret finishing the saga. And don't worry, Yen does get better in the later books. And while...
  11. D

Last Wish (Book)

While I can see why Geralt would love the Yennefer of the last book, I can't really tell you why would he fall in love with her after the Last Wish, and definetly why would he ever look in her direction after the Shard of Ice ( read it and you will now what I mean). Besides the fact that he...
  12. D

Last Wish (Book)

What happens if you refuse the quest? I never even consider it.
  13. D

Last Wish (Book)

I think that both type of arguments have merit: Triss is not canon, Yennefer is the only correct choice but she is also a bitch and their relationship is toxic:comeatmebro:
  14. D

Last Wish (Book)

major spoilers alert
  15. D

Last Wish (Book)

While I completely agree that this is a failed dysfunctional relationship, and while I wouldn't like someone as Yen even as a casual friend IRL, I don't think I can chose someone else than Yen in a future play through. She is a terrible choice for anybody as a romantic interest, not only for...
Top Bottom