Recent content by darkwalker7

+
  1. D

Geralt's dream

Don't know why, but I always thought that was Triss for some reason... Maybe because of all the red. Dunno, just reminded me of her.
  2. D

Brothers In Arms: Skellige help resolve the matter...

This. It's a game that treats your choices very seriously - and almost all of them have consequences. Some good, some bad, some terribly bad. Some funny. Anyway, what I mean is that your choice in this case is to simply walk away from a quest. I do agree that it would be cool if, instead of...
  3. D

Soldier Statuette after Now or Never?

Never had that problem. The first time she showed up at Kaer Morhen, I talked to her and finished the mission. So while it may have been bugged for you, doesn't mean it isn't true.
  4. D

Soldier Statuette after Now or Never?

You don't have to wait until the very end of the game. When Triss gets to Kaer Morhen, it doesn't matter whether or not you romanced her. Just bring her the statuette and you'll both end up in Novigrad to finish the quest, in the same location where you finished the quest for the first one (if...
  5. D

Should have been about Geralt not Ciri. (spoilers)

Haha, indeed. I remember there was a lot of speculation going on when the first game released, and I think it's safe to say that, considering the easter egg at the bookstore in Novigrad, they're one and the same. Anyway, what I meant was that you could either say Alvin or Jacques de Aldesberg...
  6. D

Should have been about Geralt not Ciri. (spoilers)

I'm sorry but that would make no sense, seeing that the reason Geralt ever had anything to do with the Wild Hunt was that he and Yennefer were kidnapped in order to draw Ciri out and capture her. Take that out of the equation and Geralt never would have left his little island. And, say he had...
Top Bottom