Recent content by Davin_Dittrich

+
  1. Davin_Dittrich

Build Planner — craft your Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty builds!

I'd love a "base build" version that locks you out of any additional skill and attribute points you are not getting unless you either level past 50 or get additional skill points. Basically just level 50 with level up points and nothing else.
  2. Davin_Dittrich

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

I really don't like this either. Sure, the idea sounds alright at first until you see in practice that there will be checks that go from 8 to 20 over the course of the game, which just isn't reasonable. I'd say that, at most, checks should double in their requirement from level 1 to 50. So a...
  3. Davin_Dittrich

My favourite game, now dead

I can only assume that they decided to have us dedicate to 1 or 2 attributes early on to pass skill checks. I for example are level 16, already have 20 INT and all my skill checks seem to be around 5-8 of any given attribute with very few needing more (I had 1 that wanted 12 TECH), although I...
  4. Davin_Dittrich

I had literally hundreds of grenades, which is just as unrealistic as I can't imagine V carrying like 400 grenades in their pockets. CDPR could have solved it a bit differently by giving enemies a chance to drop a grenade and then just add perks to increase that chance while also implementing...
  5. Davin_Dittrich

Which I personally find to be a shame. Let's just hope that CDPR adds a few extra perks to that tree that slow down the tracing and further reduce the traceability. There is room for 2 perk nodes right at the perks "Queue Acceleration" and "Overclock". Something like "Encryption Overclocked"...
  6. Davin_Dittrich

It's almost ironic that the perks in the intelligence tree need intelligent and methodical execution. When I started testing it, Netrunning felt terrible for a few minutes until I carefully reread my perks and thought about their implications. And then following that through by carefully...
  7. Davin_Dittrich

What I find so weird is that I got hacking to work on Very Hard difficulty. It wasn't great, but my character was freshly reset with VERY suboptimal gear and little to no smart guns. I could 1-chain kill most enemies if I remembered to stack the damage dealing hacks to the end, which then...
  8. Davin_Dittrich

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

I think I''ll try the mod for Path Tracing that reduces the amount of light bounces to improve performance, if that still works with version 2.0. Let's hope that the modding scene gets revitalized now with what most will assume should be the last major update. Now we have a foundation, let's...
  9. Davin_Dittrich

Finally I got to play around a bit, not much, but at least a few shoot outs against the police (they are rough on Very Hard, making it very satisfying to even just get away at 4-5 stars). Overall the performance is well within expectations. My specs: A Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, a GTX 3080 10 GB GPU and...
  10. Davin_Dittrich

I'm stoked for the update and the expansion, although I won't buy that before I got to test 2.0 on my own system. It will be interesting to see how differently it'll perform on a 12 core CPU (Ryzen 9 3900x, GPU is a 3080) when compared to before and if I can still play it on Ultra RT with...
  11. Davin_Dittrich

I love Fallout 4 to bits, but Bethesda is surprisingly good with their engine. Sure, it's ancient and feels like it as well, at least to some degree, but they seem to have separate teams for the engine and general development, setting up a new version of their engine and then building the next...
  12. Davin_Dittrich

While it's a shame to basically throw away the Red Engine, I understand the idea behind it. Having to actively develop an engine while you are also making the game to run on it rarely works out, Square Enix will happily admit that with not 1, but 2 good examples, Crystal Tools and Luminous...
  13. Davin_Dittrich

I haven't looked at the trailer, but I hope that chaining quick hacks and having those chains spread makes it possible to be either a spreader of raw damage or of status effects, effectively giving you the option to either be a passive/less active part of the battlefield and become a long-range...
  14. Davin_Dittrich

Considering that crafting was previously one of the most impactful dps increases you could have I think that it's for the better of the game's balance that perks no longer seem to have a major (or any) impact on stats. And just getting more materials out of it is pretty much a non-issue as long...
  15. Davin_Dittrich

Before I had 3 dedicated builds A systemic Techie that breaches enemy territory to weaken my opponent to then rush in with crafting-hypercharged tech weapons. A raw Netrunner that was all Intelligence with a bit of tech for grenades to get out of close combat. A network plaguespreader, if you...
Top Bottom