Recent content by deathshadow60

+
  1. deathshadow60

Driving's not the problem, distance is.

Is that console or some other platform? That area looks NOTHING like that for me on PC.... wait, went to revisit... it looks like yours now. That's NOT the squares I was seeing. They were 6x6-ish, a darker orange, and looked like they were rubber mats with holes in them atop pavement. Those are...
  2. deathshadow60

Driving's not the problem, distance is.

Well, that's not fair. Driving IS a problem, but it's caused by the game's BS distances. Visually, what the map is reporting as "m" seems to be 1.6 feet. At the fast travel outside of Claire's Garage there are these nice orange six foot square tiles on the ground. Walk 9 or ten of them away so...
  3. deathshadow60

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

The 1.2 patch has done an amazing job... Of turning my PC version into a last gen console version. Missing textures, texture clipping errors on transparencies, Driving is even worse regardless of the menu setting, Strange specular patterns on metallic surfaces, weapons refusing to fire unless...
  4. deathshadow60

Vehicle speed indicator in the game: broken! Or perhaps CDPR did this intentionally? Anyhow, bug or feature, but it's WRONG!

It's not just that the "speed" is broken, the whole measurement system is utter nonsense. I don't know what "m" is, but it sure as the **** isn't meters when you're walking around. For example go to the fast travel outside Claire's garage. There's these nice orange five or six foot square tiles...
  5. deathshadow60

Bug: Main quest line: Stuck in room after sequence - Door is locked *Spoiler*

Not a fan either, but it's become force of habit in so many releases lately JUST because they are ridiculously bugged -- bugged quests, getting stuck in terrain, etc, etc... SAD part is as buggy as W3 is, it's nowhere NEAR as bad as some other recent releases in that department, particularly...
  6. deathshadow60

Ended up installing the console (and the 1.05 patch or it) off Mod Nexus so I could turn on "god mode" so the jump didn't kill him as a workaround.
  7. deathshadow60

Multiple bugs since 1.05

Yeah, was FINALLY just starting to enjoy it with the new nVidia drivers that don't screw over Keppler owners, and now I install this plowing updates and it's bugged galore. Hmm... wonder what would happen if I tried to downgrade.
  8. deathshadow60

Having the EXACT same problem. Stuck upstairs, jumping off the balcony kills me, only other exit is locked... RIGHT after talking to Ciri, RIGHT after giving the other-world elf pratt his dream of the king poisoning. Didn't visit Triss and Yen at the Kingfisher yet, was my next stop.
Top Bottom