Recent content by Defiler1337

+
  1. D

Witcher 3 sales so far?

sorry, misread the article. Well there are at least 1 million pre orders by May 19, so sales are probably pretty good anyway.
  2. D

Witcher 3 sales so far?

I think I saw 6.2 somewhere yesterday as a total(didn't say X number of PC/XBONE/PS4/GOG/CE/etc..)
  3. D

Death March difficulty - just how hard it is?

I just spent about one and a half hours trying to do the damn shrieker contract as a lvl 4 Geralt with 3 in fast atack and 1 in igni. Also, a bit earlier I needed to get somewhere, and on my way I kept encountering these same two drowners that kept killing me...over, and over and over again...10...
  4. D

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

SO, this is my two cents guys: I got an I5-4200U, 8870M and 8GB RAM. My first issue was actually starting the game, when it would go black for about two seconds and then back to desktop. After an reinstall it did the same thing( i thought it didn't update the patch correctly, it gave me an...
  5. D

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Just got mine from in store, from Game in UK(they texted me yesterday saying that my pre-order has arrived and they will keep it for 48 hours.) Unboxed it, it looks amazing ! Maybe Geralt's face on the statue is a bit meh at best, but everything else is marvellous!
  6. D

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

There was a video with a female bard singing...and i can't find it anymore... saw it just like a few days ago... can anybody post a link to it please?
  7. D

Will the code included in the physical copy of W3 have the key for GOG or Steam?

Hi. I ordered my Collector's Edition. Is there any way I can install the pre-download from GoG before the game actually comes out?(and I get the code for GOG inside the box) Cheers.
  8. D

Story speculation and the tower of Swallows

maybe it will be in one of the DLC's
  9. D

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

Thank you kind sir ! You've just made my day ! I don't mind playing it on low, I play games for the story not the bling ( the fancy retina melting effects are just a nice bonus for me if available ). I enjoy re-playing games like gothic 1-2 from time to time, games that have come out around...
  10. D

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

Hello. I don't have high hopes in being able to play the game on my current laptop but still, fingers crossed. So this is what i have: Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8870M (2 Gb) RAM: 8GB ( i think ddr5? ) Keep in mind it's a laptop so... Please don't ruin my hopes and...
Top Bottom