Recent content by demonik_sith

+
  1. D

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

These are just a couple of ideas that I would like to see implemented in a mod or as part of the expansion for the witcher. 1. Look at incorporating some type of puzzle solving things for Geralt to tackle in the expansion, that would be nice, and maybe an option to play as a sorceress, that's...
  2. D

Closed community beta test of Adventure "Deception" by REDFlame Interactive

i would love to beta test it, can you please let me know what i need to do to aquire the files for download, thanks~Mick~
  3. D

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

maybe they just threw it in there for flavour, everyone loves a good fight scene, nah i hope they make number 2, that would be awesome, although they always rumoured that diablo 3 was going to be made but that never happened!
  4. D

The Last Wish available in the United States

cheers for links "ausir"
  5. D

The Last Wish available in the United States

Does anyone know if this has been released in australia, or is it set to be in the near future, i'd really like to read it!
  6. D

The Witcher signs

i joined the order the first time, this time i'll play on hard mode and go with the elves, but in a couple days hopefully will be playing strands of destiny mod. Btw about the basilisks, you must meditate a full day and leave the area and then go back, so it's a little bit of mucking around and...
  7. D

The Witcher signs

wow 60,000 plus, you must play alot of poker wow! ]:->
  8. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Cool thanks Petra, looks and sounds cool, always up for another mod, the price of neutralitiy was very short lol, the more mods the better i say.Happy Gaming :evil:
  9. D

The Witcher signs

Quote from above about gaining xp. Go to black tern island in chapter 4 and kill the 2 basilisk's that guard the 2 trunks plus sign buff to the west. You get 1500xp for each, and you can rinse and repeat, so have a couple drinks, kill some basilisks and gain a @#$@#$% load of exp, quick way to...
  10. D

[! The Witcher Gadgets - your opinion !]

I think the engraved metal cup would be nice for show, and I would like a T'shirt with a pic of Geralt in some sort of fighting stance, holding the silver sword, with maybe a colage of some of the women in game in the background, like triss, adda and shani for example, looking all sexy and...
  11. D

Rpgs

Before I played TW, I thoroughly enjoyed playing Guild Wars, I played that to death, was an officer in my guild, and put a lot of time and effort into it, now it's boring lol, I'm waiting for GW2 but I don't think that's out till next year. Before that I played Diablo 2 (alot) and another RPG...
  12. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi there, I'm Michael from Australia, this game rocks, finished it yesterday in normal mode, now onto the price of nuetrualitiy mod, can't wait for the strands of destiny mod, anyone interested in duelling with a lvl 1 sorceress!?! :evil:Happy Gaming
  13. D

REDFlame Interactive announces Deception

awesome, thanks for that, hopefully i'll have the game finished by then, i'm up to chapter 5
  14. D

REDFlame Interactive announces Deception

How do we gain access to deception, as in actually playing the mod, is it in the djinni editor or are we still waiting for a link to the mod, or how do we gain access to it? sorry i'm new ]:->
Top Bottom