Recent content by DSPasko

+
  1. DSPasko

crafting components after 2.0

Crafting stinks. It's ridiculous that you can't by the components now. The only way to get enough T5 components is to waste hours and hours in real time, and millions of $, running around, buying all T5 clothing and disassembling them to get enough components to upgrade any weapons or cyberware...
  2. DSPasko

crafting components after 2.0

Have looked around the forum and have not seen a reference to this. Why don't the netrunner vendors sell crafting components for the hacks? Is there a perk somewhere that lets you automatically disassemble the junk?
  3. DSPasko

Update 2.0

You can go here and follow instructions to roll back and stop auto update. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/2461/i-want-to-revert-to-an-earlier-version-of-the-game-1
  4. DSPasko

Update 2.0

I paid to get Phantom Liberty. Unless Phantom Liberty is available at 1.63 level then I want my money back. 1695348724 BTW I am in the process of rolling back to 1.63 right now.
  5. DSPasko

Update 2.0

Ruined it. Couldn't just add Phantom Liberty had to completely remake the system and made it worse. Brilliant, really. Nice job. Thanks for nothing. Any way to go back to 1.63 and get my money back?
  6. DSPasko

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

No mods installed. Will do a reinstall after I finish current game to see if that helps. Thnx.
  7. DSPasko

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

I get the Flatlined message 50% of the time on closing the game since 1.6. Send the report. Is this a problem with GOG or with the Game itself? To be clear, the game itself does not crash and I continue to play for the entirety of my session, but when I save and exit the Flatline message is...
  8. DSPasko

Mantis Blades Mods Issue

No I did. lol 10 minutes after posting the question I am back in game at ripper doc and I am looking t the screen and the word 'TRADE' at the top suddenly registers! lol So I click that and of course there is the stuff I can buy, including the Amplifier. Mods can take this thread down if they...
  9. DSPasko

Mantis Blades Mods Issue

When the Legendary Mantis Blades are installed why am I not seeing an option for a 3rd Mod? The Blade Edge and Rotor Mods are showing up, are there other Mods for them I haven't found or are the regular Blade Mods supposed to be showing up when I click that empty Mod spot on the Mantis Blades...
  10. DSPasko

Blood Pump going to grenade spot.

Probably not a bug or technical issue but we shouldn't have to sacrifice grenade ability for using the blood pump. Can they not fix this and assign it to the other slot and assign the X key as would normally be the case?
  11. DSPasko

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Hey Alicja, is CyberPunk going to be optimized for SLi?
Top Bottom