Recent content by Dimebag333

+
  1. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Are you guys going to update the Player Indicator to a desaturated yellow? (like the E3/Beta one)
  2. D

A Punch Of Mods Ideas From A Recent Pre Release Gameplay Video

Wow, the camera shaking really adds a bit of depth to the animations, any way to increase it for attacking animations? You've done a wonderful job there mate!
  3. D

E3 Lighting Achievable?

Even the shadows were different in the E3 Build, they were waaaay sharper than the ones we have in the Retail version.
  4. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

So far everything is perfect! Congratulations on the release!
  5. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

It works! I messed up downloading the scripts for the GOTY version, not for the normal one! It's perfect!, thank you guys!, for everything!
  6. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button' Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType' Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function...
  7. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' Glad to know you guys are already fixing it!
  8. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Worry not! The more we wait the more polished it will be!
  9. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

I'd rather have the standing animation than the E3 Version for some reason
  10. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Nice!! I love the idea of having toggle features!
  11. D

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head

Any update? Im still looking forward to this!
  12. D

Can anyone bring these details back to the game?

Ohh!!! By Sunshades he ment that kind of weird tents
  13. D

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head

Any news on this?
  14. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Just when i thought things couldn't get any better! This is looking wonderful!!
  15. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Does the press "A" to, apply to everything? (Like looting for example) Im glad you guys could recreate that feature!
Top Bottom